6 Delicious & Nutritious Peanut Butter Recipesby Kunal Joshi content writing
Peanut butter is already the favorite of many people, be it kids or adults. It helps you in maintaining a normal weight and prevents you from putting on more. You can buy peanut butter easily and make peanut butter preparations like sandwich or smoothies, in your house. Here are some healthy recipes of peanut butter to try at home:
1. Peanut Butter, Chia Seed, Banana, and Bagel: You spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on a thin slice of bagel, toasted. You can put a few banana slices and sprinkle some chia seeds on top of it for better taste and presentation.
2. Granola made of Peanut Butter: Spray cooking spray that are non-stick on the cookie sheet after having heated the oven. Mix the given amount of honey and peanut butter in a glass bowl and microwave it for until the butter melts and then stir. Add vanilla, cinnamon, oats and keep stirring it until you get a paste which you spread onto the cookie sheet prepared beforehand. Bake it for 8 minutes and take it out when color becomes slightly brown. Set it aside and let the baked mixture cool down to get the crunchy granola.
3. Protein Bars made of Peanut Butter: Heat honey on a medium level, add sugar, cinnamon and peanut butter while stirring it until it’s smooth. Then you remove it from the heat and add flax, bran flakes, and Craisins. Press the mixture firmly into a square pan lined with an overlying foil and put it in the refrigerator and keep it overnight. Cut it into any shape of your choice and serve.
4. Peanut Butter, Granola, and Apple Sandwich: This is a new recipe of apples, peanut butter and granola. Slice your fresh apple horizontally into small slices. Put two apple slices with each covered in 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and granola.
5. Pancakes of Peanut Butter: Cook pancakes of wheat bran, flour, brown sugar and baking soda of proper measurements, egg, milk, and peanut butter. Top it with mixed nuts, fruits, powdered sugar, chocolate chips or syrup of your choice.
You can refrigerate and store some of these recipes for few days. All you need is a little bit of peanut butter to create a new and delicious breakfast and healthy snack. Buy Peanut Butter online from sites like The Butternut Co. and sit back home and enjoy the delicious snacks!
Created on Oct 16th 2018 02:20. Viewed 60 times.