5 Psychological Facts To Be A More Likable Person
by Stephen A. B. AYS Multiservices
- Be Direct: People love boldness. You will be respected when you become a straight talker. Example: If you can’t provide a favor, say no instead of trying to please them.
- Love yourself: If you don’t like yourself, no one else will. You must change what you don’t like about yourself and accept what you can’t change. Example: You can change your weight but you can only accept your background.
- Enjoy yourself: You don’t always need to be around people. People will want to be with you when you are happy by yourself.
- Admit your mistakes: Swallow your pride and always accept your mistake. Deflecting blame is always seen as a weakness.
- Listen more: When you listen more instead of talking people feel special. In return, they will make you feel special. Example: If let someone vent by being a good listener, they will return the favor.
- Reveal some insecurities: When you share a few uncomfortable truths about yourself, people will feel comfortable and reciprocate. Example: When talking to someone new, share the truth about your nervousness.
Created on Jun 25th 2022 09:17. Viewed 74 times.