5 Incomparable places to visit in Gujarat !by Nitin Shukla SEO Analyst
One of the largest states in India , Gujarat is very famous tourist destinations . People come from all over the world to visit this amazing state Gujarat.
The best time to visit Gujarat is from August to March when Gujarat has pleasant weather. Indian Temple Tour Offer best Gujarat Punch Dwarka Tour Package
Let’s explore Gujarat together:
- Gir : Gir is the only natural habitat of Asiatic lions. It is the best place to visit in Gujarat . It also a have to other wild animals .You can see 250 species of birds over there .
- Somnath Temple : Next place to visit in Gujarat Somnath temple . It is a religious site. It has plenty of temples built in Somnath. One must visit kamnath temple.
- Rann of Kutch : It is the most beautiful place you will ever come across . Rann of Kutch is a treat to eyes. During winters Rann of Kutch is home to flamingo birds .
- Laxmi Vilas Palace , Vadodara : Back to the time when the palace was built by Magaraja Sayakiro Gaekwad . It was the largest private palace in the world. It is open to public for visits and it is one of the most famous tourist places in Gujarat.
- Dwarka : The beach running alongside the temple is the serene type with the shallow waters. You can also catch the glimpse of sea turtles and starfish. Try to schedule a visit during the Krishna janamashtiami festival which witness the temple decked with flowers and fairy lights. It was once home to lord Krishna.
- Rani ki Vav, Patan: It is the rare UNESCO world heritage site that was built by the queen in the memory of her king. It is an ancient set well from the early 11th century. It is home to more than 1500 sculptures.
- Bhuj: Bhuj is the most tourist attraction of Gujarat. It was an independent state in early 16th century. The city has ancient monuments, tombs of royal families . Other interesting place in Bhuj is prag mahal.
- Lothal : If you have been history student in your college time, you must have studies about it. The Indus Valley civilisation is the most important sites of lothal. One small museum is also located there . It is the fifth largest out of the eight harappan sites in India
Created on Sep 11th 2019 03:28. Viewed 289 times.