Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Joint Pain And Inflammationby Peter Filinovich Peter Filinovich
1. Autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus
2. Osteoarthritis occurring due to cartilage degeneration and formation of bony spurs or osteophytes.
4. Septic arthritis or pyarthrosis
5. Sprain and over-strains
7. Bursitis or inflammation of bursae or fluid-filled sacs that couch or cushion joint structure. 8. Tendonitis or inflammation of tendons supporting the joint.
9. Chondromalacia patellae 10. Osteomyelitis
11. Aseptic necrosis
12. Plant thorn synovitis
13. Steroid drug withdrawal
14. Torn ACL
15. Sickle cell disease
16. Siogren's syndrome
17. Illiotibial band syndrome
18. Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
19. Dengue fever
20. Synovial sarcoma
22. Bone tumor
23. Infectious diseases like influenza, hepatitis, measles, mumps, parvovirus, lyme disease, rheumatic fever, rubella, varicella or chicken pox etc.
Natural Ways to Lessen Joint Pain and Inflammation
1. Warm water shower can ease joint pain. One may also soak the affected joint in warm water with little bit of Epsom salt added to it. This gives much relief from pain in the joint and inflammation.
2. One may apply eucalyptus oil on the aching joint and after some time place a warm moist towel on the joint. This treatment fetches good results against pain and inflammation.
3. Performing hot and cold fomentations of the aching joint provides immediate relief from the ache.
4. A cup of papaya seed tea may be taken 6-7 times all through the day. This is a very helpful treatment for pain and inflammation.
5. A glass of warm milk with one tablespoon turmeric relieves joint pain effectively.
6. Consumption of garlic roasted with butter effectively reduces pain in the joint and inflammation.
7. One may take apple cider vinegar. It fetches good results in alleviating pain in the joint.
8. Regular stretching exercises check the occurrence and recurrence of pain in the joint and inflammation. Exercises also check obesity which is one leading cause of pain and inflammation. Yogic exercises like gomukh asana are also very helpful in alleviating pain in the joint.
9. Proper posture while sitting, standing, walking or lying keeps joint pain at bay.
10. Massaging hot vinegar on painful and inflamed joints at bed time yields good results.
11. Massaging aching joints with warm olive oil or camphorated mustard oil/coconut oil reduces pain in the joint and inflammation effectively.
12. Banana fruit consumption is recommended in this cases, for banana effectively restores lost nutrients in the joint and greases joint.
13. One may take carrot juice for it sufficiently strengthens ligaments.
14. Increased intake of fluids flushes out toxins from one's system and reduces joint pain and inflammation.
15. Increased intake of omega 3 fatty acid rich oil and vitamins effectively tackle painful conditions.
16. Herbal supplements and pain relief oil Rumatone Gold can also be used effectively to reduce joint pain and inflammation.
Read more about Arthritis Joint Pain Supplement. Also know the Best Joint Pain Supplement. Read information about Joint Pain Relief Products.
Created on May 18th 2011 06:07. Viewed 5,484 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.