10 Essential Tips for Keeping High Triglycerides Under Controlby Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
Triglycerides are a common type of fat found in the human body. After you eat, the body converts the calories not needed to triglycerides, storing these into your fat cells to be later utilized as energy.
While triglycerides are essential to keep you going every day, having these in large amounts in your blood can also do the opposite.
An unhealthy lifestyle and diet can disturb its level and majorly cause the hardening or thickening of the arteries or artery walls, fatigue, stroke, angina, pancreatitis, etc.
Fortunately, there are ways in homeopathy to help you keep the triglycerides in your blood under control. So here are ten essential tips you may find useful in the long run:
- The first and foremost tip is to keep a check on your everyday calorie consumption.
- Include plenty of green veggies, fruits, lean/ soy protein, nuts, and whole grains.
- Choose healthy fats like omega-3 or unsaturated fats over the harmful ones like solid or saturated fats.
- To avoid insulin resistance, establish a meal plan which will, in turn, help fight high triglycerides.
- Limit your sugar intake, especially refined fructose, which is again a form of calories that affects your overall well-being.
- Choose your drinks carefully as fizzy and sugary beverages can quickly worsen the levels.
- Exercising, running, swimming, and yoga, in short, any physical activity at least thrice a week, plays a vital role in reducing high triglyceride levels.
- Watch out for any medications such as corticosteroids, oral estrogen, cyclophosphamide, etc. that may contribute to higher triglycerides.
- Taking appropriate medicine for triglycerides in homeopathy, is, however, suggested if the levels are critically disrupted, but only after expert consultation.
- Triglyceride levels are wrecked due to a high-fat high-carb diet that, in turn, disturbs the metabolism. This is why it is also important to go for regular health checkups with an expert on homeopathy in Orlando, especially if there is a family history of imbalanced triglycerides.
The bottom line is that your diet and lifestyle are two major factors that influence the levels of triglycerides in your blood. In just a few simple ways and with appropriate medication, you would be able to improve your health to a great extent.
Created on Nov 11th 2020 02:33. Viewed 185 times.