NEW INITAITIVES OF UPSIDC-FORTHCOMING PROJECTS, Under the supervision of ARUN KUMAR MISHRA UPSIDCby Arun Kumar Mishra (UPSIDC) Be the Change
The GoUP, under the leadership of Hon'ble Chief Minister is committed to promote the manufacturing sector in the state, by way of promoting entrepreneurship with fiscal & non-fiscal benefits based on a new industrial policy. Hence, Integrated Plastic Park at Auraiya (about 135 km from Kanpur) in coordination with the GAIL, NTPC, CIPET, MSME-DI & financial institutions like HUDCO, SIDBI, NABARD & others is proposed.
• The estimated cost of the project is Rs. 204 crore encompassing the total area of around 300 acres.
• Out of the total area, there will be industrial, Residential, Market, Bank, Hospitality, Schools, Hostel & Parks.
• Facilities like skill Development Centre, Tool room, Treatment Plant, Container Depot, Warehouse etc. are also proposed.
• Required of development of industrial city and allotment of plots to entrepreneurs are in progress.
MEGA LEATHER CLUSTER PROJECTS
The CM of UP gave in-principle
approval to two green-field Mega Leather Cluster (MLC) projects in Sept., 2012.
This project is expected to bring in an investment of around Rs. 2000
crore. One of the leather parks will
come up in around 150 acres of land in Sandila Industrial Area of UPSIDC in
Hardoi district and the second 625 acres at Ramaipur area of
• The proposed parks would have world-class infrastructure with latest technology equipped with production chain to meet the demands of domestic markets and standards for export.
• 50 per cent of the area of land in both the parks will be given to the small and medium sector with modern facilities for production.
• Facilities for treating the effluents generated in the parks, rain water harvesting, warehousing, raw material banks, exhibition centre, design centre & human resource development are also proposed.
• Each park will have an investment of Rs1000 crore with employment opportunities for nearly 10,000 persons.
• This project would be implemented through Special Purposes Vehicles (SPV) under the GOI scheme with 70 % contribution from the central government.
• SPV shall ordinarily be a corporate body and promoted by a group of entrepreneurs, engaged in leather industry, willing to set up units.
· Land for Sandila project has already been allotted to SPV and the project is approved by Govt. of India.
Trans Ganga Project will spread
over a staggering 1151 acres in Unnao districts near Kanpur. Once completed it
will be one-of-its-kind
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.