Exploring the Merits of Automatic Access Control System for Securityby Locksmith UES Upper East Side Locksmith Automatic access control systems or electric security gates are new to security industry but have emerged as very successful and prominent safeguard solutions. It hinders the entrance of an un-authorized or restricted visitor. Thus peace of mind prevails. Upper East Side Locksmith can help you to eliminate or reduce the possibilities of intruders, vandals and burglars; and ensuring the safety of your commercial stock, employees, confidential information and personal possessions.
Thanks to the researchers and engineers, today consumers have many types and brands of access control system available to choose from. Rolling Gate NYC not only helps you to manage entries within your property, but also gives you an array choices of doors on which you want the access control to be installed such as rolling doors, revolving doors, sliding gates, turnstiles and counter roll-up gates and barriers.
Here is how remote control operated or access control operated door can help you:
1. Increase safety and security. Keep a tab on unwanted and uninvited visitors.
2. Access the full control over who enters and exits your premises.
3. Secure workers, guests, familiars and confidential information. Ease the administration.
4. Low running and maintenance cost.
5. In commercial applications, it reduces time-sheet procedures. One can also integrate these systems with HR systems; it will facilitate thorough observation and data management.
6. With surveillance camera systems increase security in certain areas of the property.
Upper East Side Locksmith offers a wide range of other facilities and equipment with respect to control systems in order to protect your investments and assets.
Here is a brief summary to our most popular control systems:
1. Access Control Keypad code entry: Most common and effective type of control unit is keypad systems. It consists of a terminal with a set of numbered buttons. The door can be connected with lock release mechanism through a control unit incorporated into the protected zone. Entrant need to enter a confidential code number which can be accommodated as an individual unit or can be integrated into an Intercom.
2. Access Control Proximity fobs or cards: The merit of this technique over the magnetic swap cards is that the card needs not to be in physical contact with the card reader. Just hold it at 100mm distance and let the reader do its job. It is more reliable, durable and user friendly.
3. Access Control Biometric Readers: This technology takes the measures of security to a next level. Here geometric patterns of the user such as retina, hand and fingerprint works as password
Rolling Gate NYC predominantly installs all types of access control systems and ensures the overall security is attained.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.