Writer Help Wantedby Anna Lombardini Consultant
It shows you how to make short term, long term, and even passive income with your writing no matter what type of genre you write for. Recommended Features
- Cut your learning curve and eliminate confusion of making money in the writing market.
- Avoid scams and bad advice.
- Become an authority in your market so that you can command higher rates.
- Create passive streams of income write once, get paid forever.
- Learn to charge what youre worth and create the writing career you want.
Review on Writer Help WantedYou may have heard it said that anyone can become a freelance writer. While this may be true to an extent, the ones who make it for the long haul stand out from the crowd. Outside of having writing skills (a MUST), these are the 3 key characteristics that will help ensure your greater success. If you don't have these skills perfected, there are steps you can take to improve them and we've included tips for you below.
Rather than sitting back and waiting for new clients to come to them, a successful freelancer markets their services and seeks customers and projects. Marketing isn't something everyone loves to do. However, if you want to make money as a freelancer it's important to market your services. Additionally, if you enjoy your freelance specialty and/or niche then marketing is actually quite fun.
It's easy to get busy with clients and then forget to continue to market yourself, but marketing is an important part of your business. Make sure you:
* Help your client identify the ongoing needs they have for your service and show them how it will help them grow their business.
* Ask for referrals and actively follow up with those referrals.
* Build relationships with other freelancers, so you can refer work to one another
It can be very rewarding to be a freelancer and if you're already freelancing, you know it can also be quite challenging. Approach your freelance career as if you were creating a business...because you are creating a business. Plan your business. Create policies and procedures. Establish a system of working that balances work and free time. The more professional your freelance business is, the more successful you'll be.
Here Are the Ostacles to Overcome
WriterHelpWanted.com co-founders, Ron Douglas and Alice Seba, recently got together to discuss the 5 obstacles that keep most writer from earning a good living from their writing. Click here to access this recording:
Related to Writer Help Wanted
Created on Nov 5th 2019 17:19. Viewed 353 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.