Wealth4AllTeamby Mike V. online investor
Wealth4AllTeam Review Recommended Features
- Wealth4AllTeam Review
- Passive Income Program
- No Recruiting or Referring
- Unlimited Income
- Free Internet Marketing Courses
Review on Wealth4AllTeamBy now, I am sure most have heard of Wealth4AllTeam Inc. I have taken a few extra days to fully read and digest the numbers and have come away convinced that this program will prove to be a must join, long-term earner for 2012 and beyond.
Victor has come up with a unique pay plan that eliminates any guesswork one usually finds in most matrix-type programs. Simply put, our spots cycle every 10 days, without fail, guaranteed. I especially like that there is no matrix to climb or downlines you need to build. Someone can come in today, and depending on how many TAPs they buy, be quite possibly earning more than someone in since launch.
Passive members will appreciate earning a great income without recruiting while promoting types will be able to take advantage of additional income streams via referral bonuses. People wishing to learn the ins and outs referral-based marketing will be able take advantage of the many courses Wealth4AllTeam will be offering for FREE another great feature.
I have a Cliff Notes-type version of how the cycling works. Its not formatted the greatest since it originated as a Skype post, but at least its succinct. The videos get to be a tad long-winded at times. Ill clean it up somewhat and try to add some punctuation.
"ABCs of cycling:
- You purchase TAPs. 10 days later, actually on the 11th day at 12:01 am cst, your AU (Ad Unit) positions will cycle and earn you a 50% commission of which is broken into 2 parts; 50/50.
- 50% into cycle pay and 50% into cycle bucket.
- If cycle bucket has enough to buy TAPs, it will until the money is exhausted.
- If not, You can use money from your EW (E-Wallet) balance to make up the difference in order to buy a TAP.
- If you choose, cycle pay money may be used immediately to buy new TAP units or it sits for 10 days until it releases to you for w/d.
- When you make new TAPs purchase after cycles and auto purchasing complete. (For this point Ill be honest I have no idea what it means, I tried putting commas everywhere too MIke)
- You have 3 sources of funds: cycle bucket, cycle pay and your EW.
- You fund your EW ( to make-up the difference) anytime you dont have enough money to buy TAPs and you want to buy.
There is much to read and digest about this program so I figured I would just put up a video the company has made and you can see exactly how the pay plan is put together: http://vimeo.com/35719514 Skip to the :02:30 minute mark to get right to the nitty-gritty. Then, after you've seen how the pay plan is put together, watch the rest to see how Wealth4AllTeam intends to put this plan into action. At first, I found it all to be a bit confusing, but after watching the pay plan portion a couple of times the dome light finally came on. That being said, I have extremely high hopes for the future of Wealth4AllTeam.
Related to Wealth4AllTeam
Created on Feb 3rd 2012 11:47. Viewed 3,975 times.