VW Audi Diagnostic Cable V15.7 Firmware 1.94 VAGCOby Kellie Deng Your Private Secretary in Car Repair Tool Area!
Product Description Newest VAG Diagnostic Cable V15.7 English Version Release B Top 4 Reasons to Get VAG 15.7: VCDS Software Version: 15.7 Firmware Version: 1.94 Original Full-chip Edition: ATMEGA Recommended Features
- Email : email@example.com
- Skype : kellie-obding
- Whatsapp : + 86 133 029 50980 (16 Hours Online!)
Review on VW Audi Diagnostic Cable V15.7 Firmware 1.94 VAGCOhttp://www.x431update.org/sale-403012-VW-Audi-Diagnostic-Cable-V15.7-Firmware-1.94-VAGCOM-English-Version.htm
Newest VAG Diagnostic Cable V15.7 English Version Release B
Top 4 Reasons to Get VAG 15.7:
VCDS Software Version: 15.7 Firmware Version: 1.94
Original Full-chip Edition: ATMEGA162 + 16V8B + FT232RL
High quality original brand new IC production, Equipped with repair chip: STC12C2052
The latest 20,822 DTCs library, the latest 20150820 version diagnostic data packet
VAG 15.7 Feature:
1. Including partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communications with all control modules; functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear), Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values, Output Tests, and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
2. New more universal Airbag Coding Assistant.
3. New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog
4. Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data.
5. New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
6. Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
7. New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
8. Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9.
9. New version of LCode.
10. Revised and expanded Label Files.
11. Many other small bugs fixed and improvements, as well as everything which was introduced in
Related to VW Audi Diagnostic Cable V15.7 Firmware 1.94 VAGCO
Created on Apr 10th 2016 21:13. Viewed 635 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.