VitBoost Vegan Vitamin B12by Jessica Roggers Home Healthcare products
LACKING ENERGY? Have you been feeling sluggish or have always had low energy? You may have a Vitamin B deficiency. B12 can help make you feel more alive. Recommended Features
- BOOSTS ENERGY LEVEL: Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production by supporting the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and converting carbohydrates to glucose
- FLAVORFUL / NO MORE INJECTIONS: This B12 is an easy-to-take and delicious liquid formula that is taken by the mouth.
- MORE POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES: - Methylcobalamin or methylated B-12 is the most pure, active, bioavailable coenzyme form of B-12. Helps your mind and body get extra energy.
- OUR PRODUCT: -Non-GMO ingredients Allergen Free & Gluten Free Free of Soy, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Wheat, GMOs, Peanuts, Shellfish, and Sugar Made in USA Accredited Third Party Tested & Formulated
- OTHER B12 USES: B12 deficiency, Pernicious anemia, Cyanide poisoning, Hyperhomocysteinemia (high level of homocysteine in the blood), Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Review on VitBoost Vegan Vitamin B12I gave this 5 star because it is good. I was told to take this each day for my health issues, I'll continue to order it from VITBOOST and take it each day. It has proven to help me with the other things I take. Methylcobalamin B-12 is the most pure, active, bioavailable coenzyme form of B-12. B-12 promotes energy production in various ways it supports the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and helps convert carbohydrates to glucose - the fuel your body uses for energy. B-12 deficiency is a serious problem that can cause anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, weight loss, depression, poor memory, asthma, vision problems, and low sperm count. After doing research, I also discovered that Methylcobalamin has positive effects on sleep due to the influence on melatonin secretion and light sensitivity.
Related to VitBoost Vegan Vitamin B12
Created on Nov 2nd 2018 00:15. Viewed 257 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.