UP-848E Super Programmer UP848E Ultra High Speed Eby Nancy N. DIY diagnostic and car repair tools
UP-848E Super Programmer is the newly launched programmer from Jintian. UP848E Ultra programming tool support for VBGA153X4, VBGA162X4, VBGA221X4 adapter. UP848E High-Speed EMMC Machine with high qual Recommended Features
- UP-848E Super Programmer
- UP848E Ultra programming tool
- UP848E High-Speed EMMC Machine
Review on UP-848E Super Programmer UP848E Ultra High Speed EUP-848E Programmer function:
1. professional burn eMMC type device.
2. support for VBGA153X4, VBGA162X4, VBGA221X4 adapter.
3. each PC can connect 8 host computers, each host can burn 8 ICs at the same time, a total of 64 IC asynchronous parallel burning.
4. provides a variety of burn mode choices: online mode, the mother-chip analog memory card mode, the master copy mode.
5. with safety tips to prevent burning errors.
6. the voltage accuracy is high, up to 0.01V.
7. with a mother piece copy mode, low computer configuration requirements.
8. the fastest programming speed up to 70MB/s.
9. the maximum verification speed up to 80MB / s, can rest assured that check, reduce programming errors.
Powerful data security:
The use of reliable engineering encryption technology, and innovative use of one-time engineering password mechanism to ensure the safety of the project file in the process of transmission and use, while controlling output, and effectively protect engineering data security.
Highly compatible, durable BGA adapter:
The matched patented BGA adapter has an average service life of more than 20,000 times, and its usability and life expectancy far exceed that of imported adapters.
Communication interface: USB2.0 (compatible with USB1.0/1.1)
System requirements: WIN7/WIN8/WIN10 and other operating systems;
Power specification: Input AC 100-240V, 50/60HZ; Output DC 15V--2.0A;
1* power supply
1* USB2.0 cable
1* warranty card
Related to UP-848E Super Programmer UP848E Ultra High Speed E
Created on Jan 30th 2019 03:16. Viewed 1,163 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.