Santamedical Home Health Productby Luca Todani Home health care product
QUICK READINGS - Measures quickly and precise pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation Recommended Features
- Measures quickly and precise pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
- Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), Fast SpO2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital OLED display.
- Light Weight, Easy to carry & Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Bright OLED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
- Light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, long battery life, automatic power off after 10 seconds.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus 1 year manufacturer warranty and USA based customer service.
Review on Santamedical Home Health ProductThe newly upgraded SantaMedical Generation 2 Finger Pulse Oximeter is a quick and precise way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and precise oxygen saturation readings.
Features include an easy to read bright digital OLED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries. Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar. Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap for use on the move. Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and not intended for medical use
Related to Santamedical Home Health Product
Created on Feb 22nd 2019 00:45. Viewed 310 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.