Rosin Modified Phenolic Resinby Kevin Ho Baolin Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Also named Phenol Resin, yellow & transparent flake, softening point at 150C, for various types of adhesive. Recommended Features
- Soluble in tar, ester, turpentine oil and other similar solvents.
- Insoluble in alcohol solvent.
- Compatible well with plant oil.
- Features with high softening point & fast-drying.
- Can improve bonding capacity of adhesive sticker, hot-melt adhesive and other types of adhesive, save production cost.
Review on Rosin Modified Phenolic ResinRosin Modified Phenolic Resin also named Phenol Resin, is made with vacuum treatment, compounded with polycondensate of rosin, phenol & formaldehyde, esterified with glycerol or pentaerythritol, its a kind of transparent irregular flake. Phenol resin can dissolve in coal char, ester and terebene solvents, but cannot dissolve in alcohols, compatible well with plant oil. Comes with features of high softening point and fast drying. Phenolic resin can be polymerized with plant oil to make phenolic paint that has highlights of fast-drying, hardness and high gloss, can be added in to adhesive sticker, hot-melt adhesive and other adhesives to improve bonding capacity and save production cost, for ink & paint manufacturing, it can improve gloss and fullness.
Related to Rosin Modified Phenolic Resin
Created on Jul 18th 2016 10:39. Viewed 735 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.