Quantitative Data Analysis, Stepsby DhimanInfotechedit s. Proofreading and Editing Services
Know more about best types of quantitative data analysis methods for researchers, academic students and scholars in Delhi India Recommended Features
- Our Mission is for Quality not for Quantity
Review on Quantitative Data Analysis, Steps1) Data management This involves familiarizing yourself with appropriate software; systematically logging in and screening your data: entering the data into a program; and finally, cleaning your data.
2) Understanding variable types Different data types demand discrete treatment, so it has important to be able to distinguish variables by both cause and effect (dependent or independent), and their measurement scales (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio).
3) Run descriptive statistics These are used to summarize the basic features of a data set through measures of central tendency (mean, mode, and median), dispersion (range, quartiles, variance, and standard deviation), and distribution (skewness and kurtosis).
4) Run appropriate inferential statistics This allows researchers to assess their ability to draw conclusions that extend beyond the immediate data. For example, if a sample represents the population; if there are differences between two or more groups; if there are changes over time; or if there is a relationship between two or more variables.
5) Make sure you selecting the right statistical test This relies on knowing the nature of your variables; their scale of measurement; their distribution shape; and the types of question you want to ask.
6) Look for statistical significance This is generally captured through a p-value, which assesses the probability that your findings are more than coincidence. The lower the p-value, the more confident researchers can be that findings are genuine.
Contact for best research paper proofreading services for researchers, academic students and scholars https://dhimaninfotech.xyz/research-paper-editing/
Related to Quantitative Data Analysis, Steps
Created on Apr 18th 2019 09:12. Viewed 285 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.