Pregnancy Without Poundsby Wanda Myers
Learn the SECRET to looking great, loving pregnancy, and regaining your figure. Recommended Features
- How much weight "should" I gain?
- Which foods should I eat?
- What exercises are safe for pregnancy and what can I do to stay toned?
- How can I prevent stretch marks, sagging breasts and cellulite?
- What should I be doing now to speed up my weight loss after?
Review on Pregnancy Without PoundsI recommended this book to my sister in law when she was pregnant.
She told me later that this book really helped her in every aspect of her pregnancy.
Her pregnancy went very smoothly and after she delivered, it didn't seem like no time before she had her figure back.
I think any woman that is pregnant or considering pregnancy should know how to eat right and exercise to not only help herself but also her unborn child.
Michelle Moss is a leading expert in this field. She is a Health and Nutrition Coach, has her Masters Degree in Holistic Nutrition, a Kinesiology Diploma, Psychology Degree, and a Personal Training Certificate.
Related to Pregnancy Without Pounds
Created on Dec 26th 2010 20:26. Viewed 975 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.