Organic Fertilizer Production Plantby Elena Forbes Sales Manager
The bio-organic fertilizer production line is commonly used to process different fermented organic substance into bio-organic fertilizer. It adopts one-step molding technology. Recommended Features
- Agricultural waste: straw, rice bran, etc.
- Animal waste: chicken manure, pig, cattle and sheep manure, etc.
- Industrial waste: vinasse, sugar residue, etc.
- Household waste: kitchen waste, vegetable market and slaughterhouse waste, etc.
- Municipal sludge: river silt, sewage sludge, etc.
Review on Organic Fertilizer Production PlantMain parts of bio-organic fertilizer production line:
1. Turner Machine
2. Half-wet Material Crusher
4. Disc Granulator
5. Drying Machine
6. Cooling Machine
7. Drum Screening Machine
8. Belt Conveyor
9. Automatic Packaging Machine
Working Process of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
Organic fertilizer production line is a complete set of equipment from raw materials collection to the organic fertilizer packing.
1) Organic Materials Fermentation Process: Which plays the preliminary but indispensable role in the whole production line. Two main types of compost turner are widely used to turn and mix the compost and accelerate the fermentation speed, Self-propelled compost turner and hydraulic compost turner.
2) Crushing Process: The compost lump materials should be grinded before the granulating process. But we can leave out crushing process when the compost material is fine enough. Vertical chain crusher and double-shaft horizontal crusher, two types of crushing machine can be used to crush lump compost fertilizer raw materials.
3) Mixing Process: two types of mixing machine are applied to mix raw materials in the fertilizer production line: horizontal mixer and vertical mixer.
4) Granulator Process: Granulating process is the core part in this production line, so we choose the suitable model of fertilizer granulator according to customers detailed requirements. Disc granulator machine can be chosen to granulate the materials evenly.
5) Drying Process: When granulating, the moisture of fertilizer raw materials should be less than 25%, so we should dry the raw materials if the moisture is more than 25%.Rotary drum drying machine is mainly used for drying the fertilizer with a certain degree of humidity and particle size.
6) Rotary Drum Cooling Machine: Which is used for cooling fertilizer to make fertilizer particles stronger.
7) Rotary Drum Screening Machine: which is used to separate the granules from the large particles which need to be retur
Related to Organic Fertilizer Production Plant
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jul 7th 2016 05:10. Viewed 1,226 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.