Mt Everest Base Camp Trekby Gourav Basnet Ace Holidays
Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal is a lifetime achievement as a trekker, who wants to stand face to face against the worlds highest mountain. Recommended Features
- Stunning View of Island Peak. Other mountains include Twaste, Chotlastse, Arkamste, Phari Laptsa, Nirekha, Lobuche W, Pumori, Peak 38, Lhotse, Nuptse, , Baruntse, kanchung, Khumbutse, Lhola
- Tengboche Monastery, the Stunning Monastery of the Everest Region
- The World's Highest Airport
- Scenic Mountain Flight over the Himalayas
- Kalapathar, the most Accessible Viewpoint in the World to see Mt. Everest
Review on Mt Everest Base Camp TrekThe BBC defines the essence of Everest Base Camp Trek as One of the Hundred Activities to Do Before you Die. Similarly, the worlds best global magazine, such as the National Geographic Magazine, defines that Everest Base Camp Trek is the best trek of the world. Both the essence and the characteristics of Everest Base Camp Trek have the appealing features, such as the highest elevation of the world, the flora of the Sagarmatha National Park, the various species of an Important Bird Area, and the well conserved area of the Sacred Himalayan Landscapes.
Related to Mt Everest Base Camp Trek
Created on Dec 18th 2014 02:16. Viewed 736 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.