Microwave Seasonings Sterilizing Eqby Alice Azeus sales manage
Microwave technology has a wide and mature application in seasonings sterilization. For example, chili powder, pepper, star anise, chili sauce, spice, cinnamon. Recommended Features
- Short drying and sterilizing time,
- low temperature sterilized
- Energy- saving.
- drying process is from inner to outer side
- Easy operation, advanced technology.
Review on Microwave Seasonings Sterilizing EqMicrowave Seasonings Sterilization Machine Application
Microwave technology has a wide and mature application in seasonings sterilization. For example, chili powder, pepper, star anise, chili sauce, spice, cinnamon. The processed material can keep original flavor and colour. By microwave sterilizing, the material only needs to be processed 3-5 minutes and temperature reaches 75-85 .
Microwave seasoning (flavors, spices) drying sterilization equipment also applies to the heating and sterilization to seasoning (chicken flavor, beef flavor, pork flavor and yeast extract, etc.) and seafood spices (kelp, seaweed, fish and shrimp).
Microwave Seasonings Sterilization Features
1. Short drying and sterilizing time, fully reserve spice fragrance.
2. The seasonings can be fully sterilized at a relatively low temperature, no damage to material nutrition.
3. Selective heating. As hydrone has a strong absorbing ability of microwave, material with more moisture can get more heat than low moisture ones. With the selective heating theory, the seasonings can get uniformly heated and sterilized.
4. Energy- saving. Microwave can directly heat the material themselves, so there is no extra heating wasted.
5. Puffing effect. The drying process is from inner to outer side, so the sterilization process has puffing effect.
6. Easy operation, advanced technology. Microwave sterilizing machine is of high automatic degree, flexible and easy operation. There is no waste water & gas during the sterilization process.
Related to Microwave Seasonings Sterilizing Eq
Created on Jul 4th 2013 01:16. Viewed 1,248 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.