MAZDA KEY MAKERby Lisa Mu
Focus keymaker is very good device. It can make keys for Focus (from 2003) and RX8 of MAZDA. Only this device, no PC. Make Focus`s keys via BDM of dash. No need other device, no need PINCODE. Can star Recommended Features
- ford focus mazda keymaker ak60
- MAZDA KEY MAKER
- mazda keymaker ak60
Review on MAZDA KEY MAKERFord Focus Mazda Keymaker AK60 Description:
Focus keymaker is very good device. It can make keys for Focus (from 2003) and RX8 of MAZDA.
Only this device, no PC. Make Focus`s keys via BDM of dash. No need other device, no need PINCODE. Can start Focus after maker keys.
Ford Focus Mazda Keymaker AK60 Steps to Make Key:
1. Focus key match: Remove the immobilizer from car, use connection cable connect the device to car's BDM port, start the device, insert TP01 or 60 chips, choose M2 button, when LED shining one time, hear one beep means match success.Then this key can start.
2. RX8 key match: Remove immobilizer which next to the ignition, remove 24C02 chips from it, clean every pin and put it into the adapter,then connect device. press power on button, insert TP01 or 60 chips, choose M1, when LED shining one time, hear one beep, that means it match successfully.This key can start the car now.
Ford Focus Mazda Keymaker AK60 Special Remind:
1. If LED shining one time, hear one beep, means match success.
2. If LED shining 5 times, hear 5 times beep, means the device and the target(immobilizer or 24c02 connection wrong or data wrong)
3. If LED shining 10 times, hear 10 times beep,means TP01 or 60 chips type wrong or it has been locked.
Ford Focus Mazda Keymaker AK60 Package List:
1x Chip Block
Related to MAZDA KEY MAKER
Mazda B-Series Repair Manual Service Info Download 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.avi
Mazda B-Series Repair Manual / Service Info Download Covered Years: All years including 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, and 96 Trim Versions: All versions including B2500 SX, B2300 SX, B2500 SE, B2300 SE, B30
Created on Sep 19th 2012 01:25. Viewed 1,154 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.