LeadLeapby Rasika Jayasuriya Internet Marketer
LeadsLeap is an advertising platform that is very different to the ones that you may have seen. Its a rev share that doenst require any investment and allows you to build your account being active. Recommended Features
- Make money by sharing our revenue (you don't have to buy or sell anything, or refer anyone).
- Advertise free and get traffic to your websites.
- Build 10 levels of free leads that you can reach out to unobtrusively.
- 5% - 10% Revenue Share, Daily Payout
- All you have to do is visit at least 10 ads in the network in a day
Review on LeadLeapWhat is LeadsLeap 2.0?
LeadsLeap 2.0 is a revenue-sharing advertising and leads building system.
There are 3 parts to it: revenue sharing, advertising, and leads building.
That means you can:
1) Make money by sharing our revenue (you don't have to buy or sell anything, or refer anyone).
2) Advertise free and get traffic to your websites.
3) Build 10 levels of free leads that you can reach out to unobtrusively.
Read on to find out how each of these three components works...
How revenue sharing works?
LeadsLeap 2.0 has 3 revenue sharing schemes
1) 5% - 10% Revenue Share, Daily Payout
This scheme makes sure that everyone makes money in LeadsLeap.
All you have to do is visit at least 10 ads in the network in a day.
The sharing percentage is 5% for Free Members and 10% for Pro Members. This means a Pro Member will earn double of what he will earn if he is a Free Member.
In addition to that, if you have no intention to use the credits for advertising, you can convert your credits into cash. Unused credits will expire after 6 months.
Unlike other paid-to-click or paid-to-surf systems, you are not forced to view ads for 10, 20 or 30 seconds. You earn based on the duration you surf.
If an ad is boring, get the initial credits and close it. If it is interesting, continue surfing and keep earning every 5 seconds.
Too lazy to login everyday to view ads? No problem. We will send the ads to your email everyday. Just ONE email a day, not more, not less, and you decide what time you want it to be sent.
2) 15% - 30% Revenue Share, Weekly Payout
The second revenue share is to reward members who send traffic to the ads in the network.
You can think of it like Google Adsense, except you don't need a website to start earning.
The sharing percentage is 15% for Free Members and 30% for Pro Members. This means a Pro Member will earn double of what he will earn if he is a Free Member.
3 ways to participate in this scheme:
- add LeadsLeap Widget to your blog or website.
Related to LeadLeap
Created on Feb 15th 2016 02:10. Viewed 753 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.