Launch X431 IV auto diagnostic toolby Hilaire W. Car Repair Tools Manufacturer
Specifications X431 IV Auto Scanner is the newly auto scanner from LAUNCH, which improved the features and function based on all feedback. Launch X-431 IV Auto Scanner Master Update Version Recommended Features
- 1. Dealer Code: 86A
- 2. Update: Free Online Update for One Year
- 3. Languages
- 4. There is no Ford 20pin Connector in this package. if you want, you need to buy it separately here
Review on Launch X431 IV auto diagnostic toolLaunch X431 IV auto diagnostic tool x-431 IV
Skype: Hilaire WANG
Highlights and Notice:
1. Dealer Code: 86A
2. Update: Free Online Update for One Year
3. Languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Dutch, Greek, Arabic, Serbian, Romanian, Farsi, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
(all the languages do not support to all the car modules, some modules only have English Version, please pay attention to it.)
4. There is no Ford 20pin Connector in this package. if you want, you need to buy it separately here
Launch X431 IV Specifications:
2.New X-431 scanner
3.Display Screen: 240X320 LCD
4.CF Card: 1GB
Launch X431 IV Auto Scanner X431 Master perfect replacement. Better performance than X431 Master, can support Australian Holden and Ford, Indian car model, and also support 12V/24V car models.
X431 IV Auto Scanner is the newly auto scanner from LAUNCH, which improved the features and function based on all feedback from the user's served by the X431 in their respectively fields of works. Compact Smartbox , main unit, printer, powerful diagnostic functions, fast and convenient update, universal 16PIN connectors, make it the first choice for technicians. X-431 IV Auto Scanner is the standard equipment for technicians.
Launch X431 IV Performance / Speed:
The X431 IV Auto Scanner is now a whole unit (permanently connected) means the communication time between Smartbox and main unit is reduced.
Related to Launch X431 IV auto diagnostic tool
Created on Sep 25th 2013 21:55. Viewed 2,289 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.