RevPages

Intellibanner

by Paula van Dun Retired
Intellibanner is a service that allowes you to manage many banner campaigns on all your sites
Recommended Features
  • Setup your banner ads in your IntelliBanners account. Categorize your banners into campaigns for easy management.
  • Replace your individual banner ad URLs with your IntelliBanners campaign banners
  • The intelligent banners work just like regular banner ads, and can be submitted to most traffic exchanges, PTC programs, and other sites.
  • You can quickly change or update your banners without logging into each individual program you are promoting them at
  • IntelliBanners offers a banner co-op program that is available to Upgraded Members for no additional cost.
Learn more about Intellibanner»

Review on Intellibanner

I have been using intellibanners from the beginning. Started out as free member (only 3 campaigns allowed) but upgraded soon because it saves me loads of time. I have many sites and I am member of many TE's. Through intellibanners I can ad, delete or edit a banner in 2 minutes on all my sites and TE's. I can highly recommend it. Here is more info about the service:

Manage Your Banner Ads From One Location

Banner advertising is a powerful tool that can increase logo recognition, promote brand awareness, and generate leads. However, trying to manage, track, and update your banner campaigns at difference sources can be a difficult task. IntelliBanners introduces a new concept that consolidates all your banner ads into one intelligent banner. You can add, update, and remove banners from your IntelliBanners account instead of individual traffic exchanges and other programs.

The concept is simple:

1 Setup your banner ads in your IntelliBanners account. Categorize your banners into campaigns for easy management. You can divide the campaigns by traffic exchange, type of program, or any other way that you choose!

2 Replace your individual banner ad URLs with your IntelliBanners campaign banners. The intelligent banners work just like regular banner ads, and can be submitted to most traffic exchanges, PTC programs, and other sites.

3 You will now be able to manage your banners from your IntelliBanners account. You can quickly change or update your banners without logging into each individual program you are promoting them at. You can also view your stats for each program, and see how each program compares in terms of unique hits and click-thru ratios.


Sounds great, right? But there's more...

IntelliBanners offers a banner co-op program that is available to Upgraded Members for no additional cost. When free members promote their IntelliBanners campaign banners, their own banner ads will be shown 80% of the time. The remaining 20% will go to the co-op. In addition, we purchase a large quantity of banner advertising from leading traffic exchanges for the co-op program. Combining these two advertising sources, the IntelliBanners co-op can take your banner advertising to a whole new level!

Related to Intellibanner

Lesson 10 - Creating Banner Rotators with Joomla 1.5
quicsite.com, quick sites, turnkey sites, turnkey solutions, oklahoma web development, tutorials, Joomla tutorials, joomla hosting, planet tucker, tucker web development, planettucker.com

ALL 22 JOOMLA LESSONS HIGH RESOLUTION FOR JUST $7 planettucker.com FREE "HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE" GUIDE: planettucker.com HOME PAGE: planettucker.com FOR AFFILIATE WEBMASTERS ecommerceaffiliatewebmaster

Related Resources

Banner Rotator / HTML Rotator

HTML rotate is a simple solution to randomly rotating almost anything on your web pages. With ease, you can easily rotate banners, enhanced banners, images, ...

Sponsor Ads


About Paula van Dun Magnate II     Retired

5,278 connections, 88 recommendations, 13,330 honor points.
Joined APSense since, October 3rd, 2010, From Kuşadası, Turkey.

Created on Jan 19th 2011 05:06. Viewed 1,705 times.

Comments

Steve C. Senior   Online Marketer
This program is very good. Banner advertising can be very effective.
Jan 19th 2011 06:48   
Please sign in before you comment.