Indian Money Reviewby indian money Financial advisors,Health insurance
Top-up home loans add to your existing loan. You can apply for a Top-up loan if you already have a Home Loan and have been making regular repayments by agreeing to the banks Terms and Conditions. Recommended Features
- Indian Money
- Indian Money Review
- Indian Money Review Bangalore
- Indian Money CEO
Review on Indian Money ReviewTop-up Home Loan: Indian Money Bangalore
Top-up home loans add to your existing loan. You can apply for a Top-up loan if you already have a Home Loan and have been making regular repayments by agreeing to the banks Terms and Conditions.
You may also watch | https://youtu.be/dNyAF8D1q30
Indian Money Reviews Eligibility criteria:
The eligibility criteria to get a top-up loan:
1. You must have an existing Home Loan with the bank.
2. Make regular repayments for at least a year.
Features of top-up loans: IndianMoney.com
1. A top-up plan can be used for any purpose, be it for a vacation, wedding or to pay college fees. You can treat it as a personal loan and use it accordingly, the choice is yours.
2. The tenure of top-up loans can be 20 years or for the remaining tenure of the Home Loan, which is at the banks discretion. It also depends on your profile, income, age and so on.
3. The maximum amount of top-up offered differs across banks.
4. These loans are offered at interest rates almost similar to Home Loans.
Click here to know more | Top-up Home Loan: Eligibility, Features and Benefits
Related to Indian Money Review
Created on Sep 12th 2018 03:04. Viewed 635 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.