Inception Movie2010 science fictionby Awesome POWER Duplication VIRTUAL Employment INDUSTRY
I went into Inception thinking very positive and with high hopes that this will be one of my new favorite movies. I based this simply on the trailer. I was not let down in the slightest, amazing film; Recommended Features
- Inception is a 2010 science fiction heist thriller film written, produced, and directed by Christopher Nolan.
- Leonardo DiCaprio as Dom Cobb, a professional thief who specializes in conning secrets from his victims by infiltrating their dreams-
- It's an action film set in a contemporary world, but with a slight science-fiction bent to it," an action adventure that spans the globe".
- Inception's premire was held in London on July 8, 2010; its wide release to both conventional and IMAX theaters began on July 16, 2010
- It won four Academy Awards for Best Cinematography, Best Sound Editing, Best Sound Mixing, and Best Visual Effects, and was nominated for four more: Best Picture, Best Original Score,
Review on Inception Movie2010 science fictionAcclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan directs an international cast in this sci-fi actioner that travels around the globe and into the world of dreams. Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is the best there is at
extraction: stealing valuable secrets inside the subconscious during the minds vulnerable dream state. His skill has made him a coveted player in industrial espionage but also has made him a
fugitive and cost him dearly. Now he may get a second chance if he can do the impossible: inception, planting an idea rather than stealing one. If they succeed, Cobb and his team could pull off
the perfect crime. But no planning or expertise can prepare them for a dangerous enemy that seems to predict their, every move. An enemy only Cobb could have seen coming.
In this film is there's a tremendous balance in that movie of action and scale and romanticism and tragedy and emotion."
It's an action film set in a contemporary world, but with a slight science-fiction bent to it," an action adventure that spans the globe".
Nolan states that the key to completing the script
was wondering what would happen if several people shared the same dream.
"Once you remove the privacy, you've created an infinite number of alternative universes in which people can meaningfully interact, with validity, with weight, with
And so the scale of the film has to feel infinite. It has to feel like you could go anywhere by the end of the film. And it has to work on a massive scale.
Inception has grossed over $800 million worldwide becoming the 45th-highest-grossing film of all time.
Best Sound Editing,
Best Sound Mixing,
Best Visual Effects,
and was nominated for four more:
Best Original Score,
Best Art Direction,
Best Original Screenplay.
The home video market also had strong results, with $68 million in DVD and Blu-ray sales;
You may also like...
Related to Inception Movie2010 science fiction
Created on Sep 23rd 2015 08:27. Viewed 841 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.