Groove Type Windrow Turnerby Frady Judies Sales Manager
It is a branch of compost turner, being also called windrow turner or lane turner sometimes. There are 2 kinds of groove compost turner, one with hydraulic equipment, the other kind with no hydraulic. Recommended Features
- It consists of transmission, bont, running gear, turner and carrying cart.
- The electric motor energize the cycloidal pin-wheel speed reducer, then surpass to the sprocket and the drum.
- The stirring blades twisted on the drum,which help equably stirring the stuff in the fermentation tank within the range of 0.7-0.12m.
- All of this guarantee the stuff can be thoroughly exposed to the air, and ferment the stuff to their fullest.
- It is a great fermentation and organic fertilizer machine.
Review on Groove Type Windrow TurnerSafety Operation Specification of Lane Turner
1.The operator of the compost turner must in a good shape. It is forbidden to operate the fermentation machine after drink.
2.Before staring the machine, the operator should ring the siren to alarm everybody who is in the operation range.
3. It is prohibited that someone might pass by the operation range of lane turner when it is working.
4.If you need to inspect or lubricate the fermentation machine, you must stop the machine first.
5.We should operate the machine at its specified speed. If you are not an qualified operator, you mustnt operate the fermentation machine.
6.The rails of the groove-type compost turner must be fully on the earth.
7.Cut the power when you need to replace the trunking or the electric cable.
8.Be careful when you use the winch in case of lifting too low or too high. If the winch lift too low, it might be damage the blades. If the winch lift too high, if might be destroy the winch and bearing pedestal of the windrow turner.
9.Examine the steel ropes of the winch regularly, and change the wire rope if necessary.
Related to Groove Type Windrow Turner
Created on Nov 4th 2015 20:52. Viewed 691 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.