Fashion Design Courseby j. miguel5 Computer Technician
Discover How to Draw Your Designs like a Pro!! Get the Dream Job You've Always Wanted Get Paid for What You Love Doing! Start Your Very Own Fashion Line with Your Own Name!! Recommended Features
- You spend your weekends at the mall/ shopping centre- you just LOVE fashion!
- You have 'Passion' for your 'Fashion'
- You have attention to detail
- You are easily inspired and like being around creative and inspiring people
- You have loads of ideas for clothes and accessories
Review on Fashion Design CourseIn The Fashion Industry Its Not 'What' You Know But Rather 'Who' You Know!
Annette Corrie- Director - La Mode College of Creative Industries
fashion expert"With over 10 years experience in the fashion industry, I have worked as a Fashion Designer and Ladies-wear buyer and I get to travel overseas 3 times a year to Tokyo, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney and L.A.
As a Professional Fashion Designer I developed a skill to be able to predict what was going to be in fashion next, and what was going to sell! Fashion isn't about how good you can draw or sketch, or how good you can sew a garment. Fashion Design is all about knowing what people want to wear and developing a garment that will sell at the right price to your customer!
Here are My Top 5 Tips for Getting Into The Fashion Industry:
1. Have Passion (for fashion)
2. Have Knowledge of new trends and emerging labels (know your competition)
3. Know what sells and what customers want to wear
4. Be Prepared to do what it takes and work your way up
5. Know how the fashion industry and retail industry works.
I have put a fashion course together from my experience as a successful fashion designer to help fashionistas like yourself get into the industry and start their careers..
Related to Fashion Design Course
Created on Feb 17th 2016 11:39. Viewed 617 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.