Export Zimbra Mail in Outlook 2016by Lauren Albert Technical Analyst
Understand how to export Zimbra mail in Outlook 2016 and other version with the help of SoftSpire Zimbra to Outlook Converter. The tool provide solution with 100% accuracy and integrity. Recommended Features
- Zimbra to Outlook Converter allow users to move bulk TGZ files in Outlook interface in just one go.
- Users from both technical and non-technical background can operate the software with ease.
- The tool supports all Outlook edition such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003. And it creates new UNICODE PST file for each TGZ file.
- It exports Zimbra mail including contacts, calendar, task, briefcase, attachments, journal etc. to Outlook accurately.
- The software does not make any changes in Meta data and Meta formatting.
Review on Export Zimbra Mail in Outlook 2016Zimbra to Outlook Converter is a smart third party tool that runs on Windows Operating System. It can be used on any machine having Windows edition 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, XP, etc. The tool works very effectively and efficiently. It provide accurate and quick solution of how to export Zimbra mail in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and other edition. The tool offer batch Zimbra to Outlook Conversion in single click. It keeps all mail properties intact during Zimbra to Outlook Conversion. You will not find single change in mail elements like header, hyperlinks, email address, time stamps, email content, font, style, etc.
The utility is capable of moving Zimbra complete mailbox such as inbox, sent items, drafts, custom made folders, outbox and many other. You can export all your Zimbra mailbox items Including emails, contact, calendar, task, briefcase, etc. to Outlook. Zimbra Mail to Outlook Conversion Program has user friendly and attractive interface which makes the conversion process so simple and effortless. You can also try demo edition of Zimbra to Outlook Converter to know the complete procedure of Zimbra to Outlook Conversion.
Related to Export Zimbra Mail in Outlook 2016
Created on May 2nd 2020 05:48. Viewed 266 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.