Clixsense: An Ideal Advertisingby Richard M. Branch Auditor
ClixSense is an industry proven method that allows website publishers of every size or budget to direct targeted and unique traffic to their website. Recommended Features
- Same system that the largest online retailers in the world take advantage of for their advertising needs
- Opportunity to every web merchant whether you are a start up business with a minimal advertising budget or if your business is already established but you are desiring additional web exposure
- Developed sophisticated online tracking and monitoring systems to ensure that every dollar you spend advertising with ClixSense delivers to you the most bang for your hard earned advertising dollar
- Leading software virtually eliminates any type of Internet bots that automatically click through your ads.
- You can rest assured that your ads are being viewed by real customers with true buying power
Review on Clixsense: An Ideal AdvertisingClixSense, founded in February 2007, brings advertisers and Internet users together. Users make money (between .01 and 5.00) for viewing websites for thirty seconds and advertisers get a reasonably priced advertising campaign. I have used ClixSense as both a "paid-to browser" and as an advertiser. This ClixSense review covers both aspects. User review experience is below and you can click here for the Advertiser Review experience.
ClixSense is an easy way for web users to make money online. They simply log into the site and they are presented with a list of ad titles. They chose the title they want by clicking on it and the advertiser's web page loads in the browser with a timer counting down from 30 seconds. Users are welcome to stay on the page as long as they like or to click around and explore as many of the advertisers website pages as they want. They can later return to the ClixSense site and resume their paid browsing.
Once the timer reaches zero, the user can then choose another and continue the process. Unlike many other paid to click or paid to read programs, ClixSense does not send members separate e-mails for each available ad. All ads are accessed from the Browse Ads section of the website.
ClixSense is free to join, but also offers an upgrade option for ten dollars. The upgrade option does provide more ads. The reason for this is that some advertisers only want to advertise to people they know have actually completed an online purchase. Upgrading proves that users have done so.
Here are the pros and cons:
1. It's easy money.
2. The ads can be interesting.
3. Users can earn more money from a simple referral program
4. No e-mails clogging up your inbox.
5. Earnings can be converted to advertising credits.
1. Free users will not see nearly as many ads as upgraded members.
2. Payment is monthly.
3. It's better to cashout at a higher amount because there is check payment processing fee.
4. Although it is possible to earn up to five dollars per ad (depending on how much the advertiser pays), most ads pay only one or two cents each, although I have heard reports of some paying a dollar. (Remember: it's free money that all ads up as described on the Marketing Pond page.)
Related to Clixsense: An Ideal Advertising
Clixsense - earn up to $5 per Click!
Neo, Bux, neobux, PTC, best, free, instant, payments, paypal, alertpay, sandra, out, hack, glitch, trick, tip, 100, refs, gagabux, new, 2010, brand, clixsense, blog, cashium, on, domain, games, money, rapidshare, maga, upload, accounts, music, movies, Tags:, earn, lots, online, full, refferal, reff, links, $$$, $$, dollars, USD, ads, advertisements, paid, gagabux..!, More, More:, http://earn40.co.cc/
www.clixsense.com you can also promote your site using clixsense www.clixsense.com Premium members begins with 500 ads which pays anywhere from $0.01 to $4.00 per ad clicked.. then 50 per day (Try pro
Created on Sep 2nd 2010 01:36. Viewed 1,516 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.