Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary, Maharashtraby Flights Booking Why To Pay More For Same Ticket Of Same Flight
The Maharashtra state is very popular for its striking wildlife sanctuaries and the Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary in Amravati district is very prominent among all. Recommended Features
- Situated at the altitude of 1118m from the ground level.
- The Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary is the only wildlife sanctuary of Vidharbha region.
- This wildlife sanctuary is basically known for the farming of coffee.
- Waterfall, beautiful lakes, enchanting sounds of birds and breathtaking views of the sanctuary always allure the tourists for this sanctuary.
- The sanctuary is quite near to the Melghat Tiger Project.
Review on Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary, MaharashtraThe sanctuary includes a huge variety of flora and fauna. Different species of animals like panthers, wild boars, sambhar deer, wild dogs and numerous species of reptiles and birds can be easily spotted in the sanctuary area. Devi Point, Prospect Point and Hurricane Point are some of the astounding locations that offer picturesque views of the sanctuary. Apart from these Narmala Fort, Gavilgad Fort, Nehru Botanical Gardens, Tribal Museum and Semodah are some of the famous nearby places of the Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary.
Related to Chikhaldara Wildlife Sanctuary, Maharashtra
Created on Nov 15th 2012 11:09. Viewed 918 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.