Charcoal Briquetting Machineby Abby C. Biomass Briquetting Machine
Charcoal briquettes have wide application both in industrial and home use featured with high density, small volume & good combustibility. We provide three kinds of charcoal briquette machines which ar Recommended Features
- Charcoal briquette machine adopts oil-immersed alloy structure. The screw impulsing axis adopts wear-resistant material and precisely cast.
- All types of our charcoal briquetting machines are featured with high output, little energy consumption and compact structure.
- Large charcoal press can make briquettes with diameter of 60/70/80 mm.
- Hydraulic briquetting machine can make briquettes with diameter of 70/80/90/100/120 mm.
- Energy-saving charcoal briquette machine can make briquettes with diameter of 40/50 mm.
Review on Charcoal Briquetting MachineRaw Materials & Charcoal Briquettes
The most common materials are coconut shell, sawdust, woodchips, bamboo shavings, tree bark, chestnut shell, cotton stalk, sesame stalk, corn stalk, sunflower stalk, soybean stalk, rice husk, sugarcane bagasse, corncob, etc. The material diameter must be less than 6 mm and moisture is about 10%. The raw material piled density is 60-350 kg/m, while the briquettes piled density is 1100-1400 kg/m. We can easily draw a conclusion that the briquettes density has greatly improved, so the combustion value also improves 30%-40%. After carbonization, the charcoal briquettes calorific value is 7000-8500 kilocalories. The burning time is 200 min/kg and carbon content is 75%-85%.
How to Make Charcoal Briquettes?
1. Crushing the raw materials into size less than 5 mm.
2. Dry the crushed materials to 8% -12%.
3. Pressing to raw material into briquette.
Related to Charcoal Briquetting Machine
Created on Jun 3rd 2013 20:12. Viewed 820 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.