BellyDancingCourseby Kathy Griffin Independent Business Owner
I'm SUPER excited because this is arguably the best online belly dancing class Ive ever bought. Mariella's Belly Dancing Course is by far the most complete belly dancing class on the Internet. Recommended Features
- Over 50 videos lessons, 8 hours of classes
- Covers all moves from beginner to advanced
- One-on-One private coaching by Skype
- 5 different dance styles, 3 separate teachers
- Multiple viewing angles, full body and up-close views
Review on BellyDancingCourseBellyDancingCourse is an online belly dance class that has been gaining in popularity, but is it effective? Here's a review...
Mariella of BellyDancingCourse offers over 50 videos (over 8 hours) of belly dance instruction and promises a fun, engaging and easy way to learn.
This course is relatively inexpensive compared to other belly dancing DVDs. But lets take a closer look at its pros and cons.
- It is one of the most comprehensive class on belly dancing I've seen. It includes 5 major routines taught by 3 different teachers. It covers almost every move, including advanced combinations and performances. As such it is great for both beginners and experts alike.
- One-on-One coaching is priceless. Mariella offers private individual coaching by skype and email. This is indeed invaluable for anyone starting in belly dancing and its the closest thing you can get as compared to a real live dance class.
- This high-caliber package has earned accolades for Mariella's clear and supportive teaching style, her attention to solid technique, as well as for its exceptional production quality. It's fun, easy to follow and "holds your hand" at every step of the way.
- You get the convenient option of watching online, downloading all the videos or getting the DVD edition.
- Also, it is the only online course offers a full money back guarantee. That means if you're not completely satisfied, you will get money back. It makes this a risk-free to try it out.
- As with any dance class, the best learning environment is in a real class. However, it is the closest thing you can get if you don't have the time or money to sign up for a class in your area. The one-on-one private coaching by Mariella really separates this from other similar online courses.
- It may be a little overwhelming at first due to the huge amount of content. However, all videos are organized by category so if you're a beginner, you should start with the basics right at the top.
Related to BellyDancingCourse
Created on Apr 18th 2013 00:03. Viewed 1,374 times.