AWeber Autoresponderby Lenore A. Moker
AWeber is a professional and highly recognized trusted site that collects leads, sends immediate email responses, and tracks campaigns with analytical outputs. Recommended Features
- Powerful, Easy-to-Use Features, Performance Tracking, Subscriber Segmentation
- Top Notch Customer Solutions, Secure and Reliable Systems, Live Toll-Free Phone Support
- Free Templates, Plug-In Download to WordPress, Create Professional Newsletters
- Sign-up/Opt-in Forms, Follow Up Emails, Track Performance, Set Delivery Dates/Times, Social Media Integration
- Over 11 Years Experience, Email Marketing Resources, Free Weekly Live Webinars
Review on AWeber AutoresponderWhen you become an AWeber customer, you receive impeccable customer service, valuable tools and tips through their newsletters, and an easy-to-use platform that's simple to navigate.
I initially took advantage of their 30-day free trial offer; however, on day two, I was hooked.
What sold me?
Within 24 hours after I signed up, I received a call from an AWeber support representative checking to see if I needed any help in getting started. Seeing I was new to autoresponders at the time, I took her up on her offer. Within minutes I had my first opt-in form and follow-up letter generated. Since then I haven't had the need to reach out to them because the system is quite easy to use.
For me, the product is only as good as the service it provides. If youre unsure what something means or how to use the system to its fullest potential, you can either call their toll-free number to speak to a live person or send them an email or ask your question via their online chat service.
When I became a paying customer, the level of service did NOT decline. This was a concern at first, but once again their amazing support team is always there to help. Im very pleased with AWeber on ALL accounts from ease of use and customer support to generating quality leads and analytical report outputs.
Related to AWeber Autoresponder
Created on Apr 11th 2011 09:07. Viewed 1,592 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.