With HP Laptop Support Fix Error code 0xc0000225 in Windows 10by Maria Carter HP Ptinter Support
Seeing the error code 0xc0000225 on Microsoft Windows 10 when you try to boot your Laptop or PC? This common error is a huge pain in several users because it resists the booting process of Laptop and prevents it from booting at all. Thankfully, you can easily eliminate this error with a bit of work. However, if you need on-time assistance then you can make a call at HP Laptop Support number. Here presented professionals will show you how to fix error code 0xc0000225 on Windows 10.
To fix this error, first you need to know about this like what is this error code, its causes and after that the proper steps. So, look at the below mentioned points to overcome the error code 0xc0000225.
What Is Error Code 0xC0000225?
When you try to boot your PC, usually this error code comes into view. Your windows display it with a message that says you PC need repairing and an unexpected error has occurred.
When windows is unable to find the right system files for booting process then you also see error code 0xc0000225. The data which is saved in these system files is known as Boot Configuration Data or BCD. When you boot your PC, this BCD tells windows how to boot properly.
When disks uses the newer UEFI specification with the GPT partition scheme then this error also crop up.
What are the causes of error code 0xC0000225?
· As this error deals with corrupted system files, it frequently pops up after an operating system upgrade like upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10.
· When your PC shuts down during an important update
· Malware attacking system files
· Due to the faulty hardware
Look at the ways to eliminate error code 0xc0000225,
no matter what the cause
· Firstly, you need to create windows 10 install disk to remove run repair tools from there.
· Make use of windows 10 built in troubleshooter for automatic windows repairing.
· Run system file checker (SFC) manually and check for windows corrupt or missing files to repair them.
· Try rebuilding the BCD file
· Set active partition to tell your computer where to boot from.
· If the above methods fails to conquer this error, then there is might be possibility that this error occur due to faulty hardware. So, ensure all the hardware components are in excellent condition.
· When you tired of trying every possible method you could then at last just try restoring system or reinstalling windows.
Error Code 0xc0000225 Fixed! Hopefully, one of the above mentioned methods will remove error 0xc0000225 from HP Laptop that has Windows 10. Whether this was caused by a failed upgrade or due to hardware error, you have plenty of options to combat it. If still you encounter this error, then we suggest you to take aid from HP Laptop Support team experts. You will get the best possible solution within the promised time at your door-step.
Created on Apr 4th 2019 04:10. Viewed 359 times.