Why we need a Dermatologistby Siddika Bano content writer and seo smo manager
Studies have shown that the
environment we live in and our lifestyle affects the health of our skin. What
you eat and how stressful is your life affects how healthy is your skin, your
daily life aspects can have a huge impact on your skin health. When those skin
problems appear in your skin like acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, hair fall, you
need extra attention and guidance and care of a specialist. A dermatologist is
a doctor who specializes in healthy skin, hair, and nails. A dermatologist
plays an important role in educating, screening and treating various issues
related to skin and hair. Dermatologist doesn’t only do the cosmetic procedure;
they deal primarily with the skin disorder
Your skin acts as the mirror of your internal health problems. Many infections and internal diseases have skin sign like:-
· If you have Fingernail pigmentation that indicates arsenic poisoning.
· If you are facing a problem of dry scaly skin it indicates that you may have hypothyroidism
· yellowing of the skin can be the cause of liver failure.
· Pinpoint red spots that can be a sign of vacuities, Septicemia, low platelet count or leukemia
In the same way, there are many different causes of hair loss, so making sure that you are getting the correct treatment for your kind of hair loss is important. And a hair loss specialist only can be able to give you the best advice that is tailored to you.
Some problem can be treated by medicine some need advance technique/medicine help like:-
· If you are obsessed with pore size than there is no way to shrink the size of pores other than Laser treatment
· Hair transplant only possible by surgery and under the guidance of hair specialist/dermatologist
The dermatologist also improves the appearance of your Skin, Nail, Hair including reducing the severity of scars left by acne and surgery. Addressing skin pigmentation issues and eliminating signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots.
Top 10 company is here to help you to find the best dermatologist in Gurgaon, we provide you a list of the best dermatologist who offers hair fall, hair transplant, acne treatment, weight loss, Botox, fillers, warts vitiligo, skin laser clinic in Gurgaon.
Created on Feb 26th 2019 02:48. Viewed 377 times.