Why PIET is acclaimed to be one of the best Textile Engineering College in Haryanaby Aman Sharma Educational Blogger &Content Writer
The textile industry is boosting up at a very fast pace in India and abroad. It has a wide scope for students who are interested in the field of fashion, clothing, garments; fiber manufacturing can become leaders in Textile Engineering College.
Institute of Engineering and Technology is stated as the best Textile
Engineering College in Delhi NCR affiliated with Kurukshetra
University, Kurukshetra approved by AICTE; the wide scope of textile
engineering has also given a rise to several jobs in India and abroad
for textile engineers.
PIET stands out as a clear leader. Established in 2006, Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology (PIET) is a private co-educational engineering college affiliated to Kurukshetra University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India. With a vision to impart quality technical education in the region, PIET has spread its education network across the country and is acknowledged as one of the leading institutes in the field of engineering.
Institute has modern machinery to give practical exposure to our Textile Engineering students
Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology is not the Best textile engineering college in Delhi NCR but a unique blend of opportunities and commitments.
So if you are interested in studying Textile Engineering? Then don't miss out on the great opportunity of joining the Top Best Engineering College in Haryana, India.
Why Textile Engineering from PIET?
- Textile engineering here is a great demand for trained and experienced faculty in textile engineering streams. Textile engineering as a discipline requires long-term exposure to laboratory work, industrial training, research, and development activities. Only then can one become a complete textile engineer.
- Brings the creative side out of you.
- We make our students familiar with looms, yarn quality control, modern technology, etc. There are also opportunities for textile engineers abroad.
For B.Tech. (4 Years) Admission:
Eligibility: The candidate should have 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as a compulsory subject & Chemistry/Computer Science/Informatics Practices as optional Subject obtaining at least 45% marks (42.75% marks in case of SC/ST category).
Placement @ PIET
- Have tied up with industries of top recruiters
- More focus on practical exposure and research work, building entrepreneurs
- Highest Package: 28 lacs.
Admission under PIO/ FN/ children of war widows/ general will be made based on merit, reservation, and tuition fee waiver.
“So it’s time to give adequate importance to build a better tomorrow”
Learn from the Best Faculty in Textile and Fashion Industry:
- Dr. Rajat Kumar Baldua: PhD, M.Tech, B.E. in Fiber Science, Spinning, Texturing, and Fashion Design
- Ms. Neerja Bala: M.Tech. B.Tech. in Textile Chemical Processing, Fashion, and Garment
- Ms Astha: M.Tech (Textile Chemistry), B.Tech (Fashion & Apparel Engineering) in Textile Chemical Processing, Sustainable Textile Processing by Natural Dyes, Fashion, and Garment
- Ms. Agya Preet: Ph.D.”, M.Tech, B.Tech, Certificate course in Dress Designing and Tailoring in Non-wovens, Technical Textiles, Fashion
Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology is the right choice for all those students who are eagerly looking for the best colleges offering textile engineering courses. For more information about textile engineering colleges in Haryana, you can call us on 1800 120 6884 (Toll-Free), 0180-2569700, 2569799, 2569699 or mail us at email@example.com
Created on Jun 29th 2021 04:43. Viewed 181 times.