Why October Month Is The Most Preferred Period To Visit Goa?by Prachi J. The Pride Group of Hotels
Being one of the finest destinations in India Goa offers an unparallel travel experience to the tourists from all parts of the world. October is the most appropriate month to visit this beautiful destination wherein the Sun spreads its rays on the Golden Sands. Hence make use of this excellent opportunity by booking your accommodation in advance at any of the resorts in North Goa and reach here around mid-October to enjoy this heavenly paradise.
• Enjoy the weather: During October Goa experiences warm weather measuring the day temperature of around 28 degree Celsius and increases sharply as the months go on. Though the place is cold in the night times, you can still use the air conditioners to feel better comfort, especially if you’re from Western countries.
• Beach Shack Restaurants: Actual monsoon season begins around October after a hectic season in April. These lovely shacks are rebuilt in October and offer a fresh look to the new tourists, especially the first time visitors. Though there are permanent structures of restaurants and bar are available at all times in the busy areas like Calangute, Baga and Anjuna beach areas, newly built shacks offer a new experience to the first time tourists who visit in the month October. Some of the resorts in Goa near beach have their own shacks which are kept ready in October.
• Enjoy Scuba Diving In October: The scuba diving season starts in Goa during the month of October. It is in this period the temperature of the water will be in a comfortable range around thirty degrees as the visibility extends up to ten meters this month. When the sea creatures make the underwater world, one can enjoy witnessing some of the mysterious surroundings of shipwrecks especially the most famous World War II battleships like the famous Portuguese Galleons.
• Visit bird sanctuary: One should not miss the opportunity to visit Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, only one of its kinds in Goa. October seems to be the better month to visit here for bird-watching. One can also see wildlife which comes in the early morning from the vegetation. One should take permission before visiting this sanctuary. Otherwise, you should be a part of the conducted-tour package offered by the hotels or resorts.
• Amazing Diwali Celebrations: Goa offers some unique events during the time of Diwali, the festival of light which falls between October and November. All the temples are well decorated during the festival time which will form a feast to the eyes. One could witness a large number of festivities which are being held in all places.
Most of the Charter Flights to Goa provide frequent trips from the month of October. If you have a big wallet, you can take this option as many major airports offer this facility. Local travellers’ can rake the rail route and can even enjoy the beauty of the monsoons while travelling by train. Travel operators provide good discounts in the early October just before the best season starts.
Created on Oct 25th 2018 03:21. Viewed 236 times.