Why is the affordable housing scheme by Huda a golden opportunity for homebuyers?by Deepti Sharma Marketing Consultant
In the real estate market of the Delhi NCR, the affordable housing scheme in Gurgaon launched by Huda has gained considerable popularity. For the homebuyers who had been sitting on the fence for the property prices to drop, this is a golden opportunity. The policy covers several projects, and this provides the homebuyers with several options even with the property-prices being pocket-friendly.
Why did Huda come up with this policy?
In 2013, the scheme was launched to solve the inadequacy of affordable homes in the city. With several of the projects nearing competition, the plan has gained traction as most homebuyers prefer ready-to-move properties.
- The land rates in most of the well-developed urban localities in Gurgaon are rising sharply. This forced the builders to develop affordable projects in the outskirts of the city. Huda, therefore, saw the need to help the affordable segment grow in the urban areas.
- The shortage of housing in Gurgaon is quite acute. With more and more people migrating to Gurgaon, it is likely to intensify in the coming years.
- The home investors with a limited budget faced significant problems as the homes they could afford did not generate high returns. The upcoming affordable housing projects in Gurgaon 2021 are strategically located and offer various amenities to attract tenants.
How would the homebuyers benefit from the policy?
The homebuyers purchasing properties in the projects covered by the upcoming affordable housing scheme in Gurgaon would enjoy some attractive benefits.
- The nationalized banks offer up to 90% home loans for these properties. Naturally, it would make it much easier for the investors to obtain the necessary financing.
- Homebuyers looking for pocket-friendly options generally prefer flexible payment plans too. Keeping it in mind, Huda has arranged for an easy payment plan with small installments paid over an extended period.
- The homes have been priced within the affordability range of the low-income groups and the economically weaker sections. Thus, the majority of the urban population would benefit from the scheme.
Why is the scheme gaining popularity?
Due to several factors, the affordable housing policy has become quite popular among the end-users and investors.
- The projects offering affordable housing Gurgaon booking open have been built in prime localities that offer superb infrastructure.
- The homes' affordability would enable investors to earn profitable returns even while keeping the rental rates low to attract tenants.
The policy is likely to be a grand success, considering the response that the projects covered by it have received from homebuyers.
Created on Feb 4th 2021 01:13. Viewed 39 times.