Why Is Reposting Blog Content Important?by David Smith WordPress Website Maintenance & Security Services
Are you a blogger? Do you feel that the content and views that you are getting on your site can get better? Then the answer lies in reposting blog content!
There are many pros of reposting blog content for the revival of your old content:
- If there are blog posts that are doing very well, reposting them and republishing content can lead to repeating that success again. If you are reaching out to established channels, then the high-traffic can be beneficial for you.
- Reposting your own blog content can lead to more visibility, better traffic and an increased amount of conversions in your sales as your content is able to receive additional value on your content.
- According to the statistics, reposting blog content makes about 10% of the top best performing content online. Isn’t that great? This also means that you need to write 10% less! So you end up on saving the time!
- Zero investment marketing strategies are what you can call these! Republishing content is a marketing strategy that virtually involves no capital input, but is still able to garner the traffic it requires to.
- There are so many backlinks that you can garner with the help of reposting your own blog content.
Here are some of the strategies that you can adopt to get started with gaining the benefits of reposting your own blog content.
How To Gain Benefits of Reposting Blog Content
Tactic 1: rel=canonical
If you would have heard before, in cases of duplicate content, if you publish your content on a website, with a higher content than yours, chances are that you are going to face a backlash by Google.
In that case, what happens is that Google gives the credit of origination of that content to the website to the higher DA.
What the code does is to tell the search engine that the credit of the post lies with the website that is a part of the backlink.
Tactic 2: Republishing content in a different language
Before you start pondering on using a translation tool, let us tell you that it is not going to help you. This has to be a man-induced translation of the original content into a different language. This is where you need to see, why we do that? This is because Google is now unable to see this as duplicate content and sees this as entirely unique.
Tactic 3: Reposting Your Own Blog Content in Snippets
The other best way to do that is to get the snippets of your blog to be posted to other portals. So you are not reposting the whole content as a whole, but just giving a snippet that can or cannot be supported by a ‘Read More’ link as a backlink to the actual blog. So you get the right visibility without duplicating the content.
The Ways To Republishing Content
1) Recycle Blog Posts to Boost Page Rankings: In this, you are required to recycle your blog posts that have been written previously as links to fodder the service pages.
2) Your Blog Posts Should Be Updatable: The best way to do that is to have blog posts can be updated with newer tips and information every week and month.
3) Use Your Old Blog For new Content: You can use your old blog to create new content as the old can be served as an inspiration.
Coming back to it, the same strategy can be used for vlogs and YouTube videos.
In order to understand the best possible way to reposting blog content, it is important to gauge the reasons why it is important, what it adds to your business and how it can help you excel your content.
Republishing content is the best way to have a genius, inexpensive and dependable marketing strategy to gain maximum benefits from your old content.
If you are looking for ways to make maximum gains by reposting blog content, then you can reach out to our team of WordPress Support Services on 1-888-363-8941 and get started today as we are available to you 24x7.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jul 24th 2019 02:10. Viewed 379 times.