Why is National Insurance an ideal choice for health insurance?by Naresh Saini Marketing
With rising hospital expenses, insurance companies with new and better health plans are coming to the market to satisfy the growing expectations of their customers with ease. Among them, National Insurance has managed to make a name for itself by offering suitable health insurance plans. Besides useful plan benefits, the company offers a lot more to their customers that allows them to live a healthy and carefree life.
Why trust National Insurance to buy health insurance plans?
There are certain parameters through which you can check the potentiality of a health insurance company. After checking and assessing all the possible parameters it has been found that National Insurance Company is the most convenient one for you. To know the reasons, scroll down.
- Affluent background – National Insurance Company is an Indian General Insurance Company that is under the direct ownership of the Ministry of Finance, and it is the oldest insurance company in the country that was formed after merging 21 foreign and 11 Indian companies. So, this insurer is can be the most trusted one for you as it holds a rich and well-known background.
- PPN Hospitals – PPN hospitals refer to Preferred Provider Network Hospital, which is very much important to avail of a cashless claim facility. The more the number is, the easier you can find a suitable network hospital within your area. National Insurance has a bundle of PPN hospitals spread all over the nation so that you can easily find the most suitable one within your vicinity at the time of medical emergency.
- Claim settlement ratio – The claim settlement ratio of an insurance company reflects the integrity of the company towards its customers. As per the IRDA Annual Report, the claim settlement ratio of National Insurance in 2019-2020 is 103.30%, which is way higher than many health insurers. So, once you have bought a health plan under this insurer, you are in safe hands.
- Market share – This parameter shows the financial potential of the company. According to the IRDA Annual Report, the premium underwritten by National Insurance in the financial years of 2019-2020 is Rs. 15,312.88 crores, which shows the company has the capacity to handle any near-future financial crisis.
- Distribution network – The company is strongly connected to its customers through 1730 offices, more than 13000 skilled and experienced employees and over 50000 licensed and registered agents spread all over the nation. So, whenever you need it, you will find this insurer beside you, always.
- Customer service – You can easily get connected with National Insurance Company through call, fax, or else you can directly visit the nearest branch of the insurer. Apart from that, you can also write to them using their mail ID. The company has different mail IDs to serve your purpose. Their experience customer executives always remain at your service.
- Online facilities – To make it more convenient for its customer, the company has built up its website in such a way that you do almost every policy related work such as renewing, buying, filing a claim, tracking the claim status, etc. just by visiting the official website at any time as per your convenience. You can also create your online customer portal to avail yourself of more online facilities.
- The number of health plans – The company has come up with more than 10 health insurance products with multiple variants so that you can choose any of these according to your requirements. So, certainly, National health Insurance plan should be on your bucket list, when it comes to health insurance plans.
Created on May 11th 2022 08:05. Viewed 208 times.