Why Are KN95S considered as one of the best in this hierarchy of Masks?by Accu Med n95masksale
KN95 masks are personal safety devices that provide very effective filtration of airborne particles. They are built so that the edges of the face mask create a seal around the nose and lips, providing a somewhat close facial fit. Small particles, such as pollen, bacteria, and viruses, can be filtered out to the tune of 95% when properly worn. KN95 masks are known as negative pressure respirators, which means that the air pressure inside the mask is lower than the air pressure outside the mask during inhalation.
To understand this, we must consider the following benefits that KN95 masks offer, which we will address later in this article-:
1)Exhalation resistance-The most significant advantage of KN95 mask is that they provide exhalation resistance, allowing the user to breathe freely while still functioning to remove all airborne particles at the same time. In contrast, N95 masks are not as effective at providing breathing resistance.
2) Intention- The main aim of KN95 is to provide you with a face-fitting experience, protect you from bacteria and viruses in the environment, and provide inhalation protection so that the user can adequately inhale and exhale.
3) High -Filtration - KN95 masks remove airborne particles at a rate of 95 percent, rendering them virus-free. KN95 is designed so that it can easily combat both large and small airborne threats, and it can be worn for daily use by the consumer.
4) Leakage test- The suppliers, perform a leakage test on Kn95 masks, and they are only accredited if the leakage percentage is less than 8%.
5) Valued Certifications-KN95 is carefully vetted by the Chinese government, which performs the required number of studies and individual tests to ensure that it can assist users in combating viruses in their environment.
Is KN95 Mask Reusable?
The reuse mechanism of the KN95 mask has been the focus of many forms of study, and the response is no. It can't be seen again. You had a clear line of communication with the patient. The masks are covered in blood, or you can look at the experiments that have been performed on the Face masks to see how successful they are, which we will address further down. However, the CDC has given some easy-to-follow instructions for decontaminating your mask.
Tips to follow for Decontaminate your masks are:
1) Always use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol or wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling protective equipment.
2) Avoid touching the mask's interiors at all times.
3) When attempting to decontaminate, always double-check that you are wearing a clean pair of gloves.
4) When you're cleaning your face mask, make sure it suits you appropriately the next time you put it on.
5) Always remember to check if the mask's condition has improved or deteriorated after decontamination to ensure that critical components such as straps and nose foam material have not weakened. This can directly affect the equipment's quality.
6) the essential tip to note is never to leave your used mask exposed, as this can cause other people to touch or use it.
There are many advantages to wearing a KN95 mask. Those who do not have access to face masks in their area will benefit from the decontamination process and efficiency test discussed above, giving them new trust crucial when a pandemic spreads.
Created on Mar 1st 2021 06:55. Viewed 118 times.