Which Treatment Options Are Available For Periodontal Disease?by Durre najaf Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
Are you worried due to periodontal disease? Are you looking for best periodontal treatment in Dubai for your gums disease? If yes, then this article is for you. Various treatment options are available to provide you relief. This article discusses what periodontal disease is, what are its signs and symptoms, what available treatment options are, and how to choose which one is best for you. Read on to get the answer to your query!
What Is Periodontal Disease?
Periodontal disease is a disease that damages your gums and happens because of the occurrence of inflammation in your gum line. If the disease is not diagnosed and treated on time then it may damage the bone area around your teeth. However, the level of severity of the problem differs in every individual and so the treatment requirement is also different.
Symptoms & Signs
Some of the most prominent and happened signs and symptoms of the treatment are described below. You need to keep these symptoms in view to get rid of damaging effects of this disease.
- Swelling of
- Redness of gums.
- Bleeding and tenderness of gums.
- Gap between gums and your teeth.
- Loose teeth.
- Observable discharge around your teeth and gums.
- Bad breath and bad taste in your mouth.
Keep in mind that the disease occurs around your teeth and jawbone. You need to do some preventive measures to avoid this dental disease. However, in case, you develop it then you should find the best solution as soon as possible otherwise this disease has the capability to ruin your oral health. Regular floss and teeth brush for at least 2 times in a day are the basic preventive measures.
If you really want to avoid the problem then you need to follow a proper pattern. It will really be helpful for you in prevention.
- Visit your dentist on a regular basis that is once in every 6 months as recommended by health practitioners.
- Avoid or better to stop smoking and tobacco consumption.
- Adopt the habit of floss.
- Include balanced diet.
Various treatment options are available to treat this issue. These options include medicine, root planning or scaling, and surgical procedure.
- Medication – If the severity of your problem is less than your dentist may prescribe you some medicines and let you know when you need to visit again for a checkup.
- Scaling – This treatment option is recommended when the plaque has made pockets around your gums and damaging them badly.
- Surgical Procedure – This procedure is recommended only when the level of the severity is too high and there would be no other solution except surgery.
How to choose among these treatment options?
You need to keep this fact in your mind that the selection of the treatment plan depends on the severity of your issue as well as your desired results. For this purpose, you need to get the consultation of an expert dentist, get a proper assessment and diagnosis, let him know your requirements, and ask him the best solution. Your dentist will be able to provide you the best possible solution.
Created on Feb 28th 2018 01:07. Viewed 565 times.