What Type of Diaper Should You Buy for Your Newborn Baby?by Nisha Sharma SEO Executive
Most parents are still confused about using baby diapers and whether it’s safe or not. The answer is yes, it is safe to use baby diapers. Paediatricians these days highly recommend organic diapers or cloth diapers made of water-absorbent pads, cellulose tapes, polyethene, tissue paper, polyester nonwoven fabric and adhesive material. These materials are skin-friendly and absorbent enough for long hours.
Here Are Some Decent Advice for Diapering Your Newborn:
- Rinse your hands before and after each alteration.
- Put your tot on a smooth, comfortable surface, such as a changing table with sidewalls or on the ground.
- Protect one hand on your newborn at all moments. Never leave a baby solitary on a changing table, even for a second.
- Babies move around, so keep creams, pins, etc., out of reach. Give your infant a toy to play with during diaper changes.
- Wipe the diaper area with a warm, wet washcloth or a non-scented diaper wipe. Rub the area & allow it to air dry.
- Do not use powder or corn-starch. A puff of powder near the skin or hip area can induce skin choking and breathing problems.
7 Aspects to Consider When Pulling a Diaper from Your Baby:
Once you’ve decided on a good diaper brand, refer to their diaper buying guide to check if they have the following features:
- Good Absorbency: The diaper should be prepared to consume a lot of pee and poop without leaking or evolving saggy
- Wetness Indicator Lines
- Softness and Breathability
- Stretchability and Fit
- Baby Size or Weight
- Pooping Habits
- Skin Sensitivity
What Are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Cloth Diapers?
The advantages of using Cloth diapers are:
- Less waste in landfills
- More significant cost savings over time
- Diapers can be passed on to prospective siblings.
- Gentle on baby’s skin.
The disadvantages of using Cloth diapers are:
- More energy and water use.
- More investment upfront.
- More cleaning and laundry time.
- Not always babysitter or day-care friendly.
- Chances of leaking
Which Diaper Should You Buy?
Allter offers a soft and comfortable fit for the baby, making it super dry and quick absorbent. It doesn’t use harsh chemicals and is made from the organic certified bamboo pulp core.
- Natural Elements: It is made of 100% Certified Organic bamboo and uses the best raw materials.
- The rash-free Bamboo substance makes the diaper antibacterial and keeps the baby’s bum free from rashes and allergies.
- Chemical-free: Allter Diapers are free of chemicals, fragrances, and dyes.
- Comfortable and Flexible: Allter diapers can be used by babies up to 4 Kg. It has a super soft top sheet and extra absorbent for a comfortable fit to keep the baby happy and active all day long.
- Includes Wetness indicator to avoid leakages.
Soft and comfortable like a mommy’s hug, Allter’s newborn diapers are an excellent mixture of the goodness of natural fibre with the comfort of disposable diapers. All diapers are prepared up of 100% Bamboo Pulp bottom, which makes them thoughtful not only for your baby but for the planet too.
To learn more about Allter’s various environment friendly products, visit their website here.
Created on Nov 15th 2021 23:36. Viewed 270 times.