What to Know Before You Visit the Best IVF Centre in Delhiby Shivani Sachdev Founder & Director
Infertility is a couple's inability to conceive children, even after years of unprotected sex. Infertility affects countless men and women across the world, including in India. From cervical causes to ovulation disorders -there are many reasons why men/women may be declared infertile. Thankfully, these people can receive apt treatment at the best IVF centre in Delhi.
The earlier the signs of infertility are detected, the sooner they can be addressed and cured. However, detecting or monitoring the symptoms of infertility is difficult, especially in women. The two most common symptoms of infertility in women are -
- Painful Periods: Women who have cramps and heavy periods may suffer from Endometriosis. This tissue disease occurs in the womb and can cause chronic pelvic pain during and after menstruation. Other effects of Endometriosis include - nausea, fatigue, pain during intercourse, and pain during bowel movements.
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles: Irregular menstrual cycles (e.g., missed periods) can be inconspicuous early symptoms of infertility. They show that the woman is not ovulating regularly or healthily. Patients may also suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), weight issues (excessively over/underweight), and thyroid problems.
WHEN SHOULD A WOMAN EXPERIENCING THESE SYMPTOMS SEEK IVF TREATMENT?
If you've experienced these symptoms, do not be alarmed. According to recent studies, 41.4% of Indian women have experienced irregular menstrual cycles due to the COVID19 pandemic. In the study, women stated that their stress and anxiety levels were negatively impacted by COVID19-related lockdowns.
Not all women who've experienced these symptoms should visit the best IVF centre in Delhi for treatment. When should women see a fertility expert?
- For women under 35, fertility experts recommend trying to get pregnant (naturally) for at least eighteen months. After that, they should seek IVF treatment.
- Women aged 35-40 should visit IVF centers after 3-6 months of trying to get pregnant naturally.
- Women over the age of 40 should visit the best IVF centre in Delhi as quickly as possible.
- Women with pre-existing issues like heart diseases, previous pregnancy failures, cancer, or missing uteruses must also seek immediate IVF treatment.
Before visiting an IVF centre, make sure your diet is free from junk food, alcohol, and other harmful substances.
SERIOUS SYMPTOMS THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT AVOID
If you're a woman experiencing the following symptoms, you shouldn't waste time visiting the best IVF centre in Delhi –
· Serious Medical Conditions: Women suffering from conditions like Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), premature menopause, or cancer treatments can benefit from IVF treatment. They should aim to freeze their eggs or conduct pre-implantation genetic testing (PGT). By conducting these tests, they can know the health of their ovaries, eggs, fallopian tubes, and other reproductive organs.
· Dark Menstrual Blood: The colour of menstrual blood changes throughout the cycle. At the start, it's typically crimson red-coloured. It may darken a bit throughout the rest of the cycle. But, if your menstrual blood is consistently dark, even at the beginning of the cycle, it's a sign of hormonal issues. Some symptoms that accompany these hormonal issues - acne, reduced sex drive, inexplicable weight gain/loss, cold feet, mood fluctuations, etc.
· Intense Pain During Intercourse: Intense pain during intercourse might be a sign that you suffer from Dyspareunia. This underlying health condition can severely hamper a woman's fertility. It can also be an indicator of Endometriosis – another fertility-inhibiting disease.
Visit the best infertility clinic in Delhi if you experience these symptoms. Top fertility experts conduct a plethora of tests to determine the causes behind these symptoms. They give infertile women the chance to become pregnant. IVF treatment significantly increases the chances of infertile women conceiving in the safest and healthiest ways possible.
Created on Nov 10th 2021 09:55. Viewed 58 times.