What Kind of Jobs You Can Get With a B.TECH Degreeby GL Bajaj Group Of Institution GL Bajaj Group of Institution
B.TECH is an undergraduate professional degree which is essential if you want to become an engineer, with the boom in the IT industry it has open the doors of opportunities for so many engineers with the establishment of numerous multinational companies nationally and internationally, the demand for engineers is increasing tremendously.
Each and every company today requires engineers in various domains so that the company functions properly. Engineering itself is an interdisciplinary course which has various streams like- mechanical, civil, electrical engineering to name a few due to which each and every year top engineers are produced in our country who specialize in certain domain.
India is the top producers of Engineers most the Indians today are holding top positions in various multinational companies which are globally recognized. There are many top B.TECH college in Mathura offering various engineering programs through which you can get a good position.
After engineering degree a student has various options, he/she can choose to work with several top MNC’s and various top organizations or on the other hand they can go for several government jobs as well if they wish to do something for the society they can join some NGO’s and can work for them as well.
Now talking about the job prospects, most of the students after completing their BTECH degree immediately go for jobs, they work for a company and sharpen their skills which they have acquired during the course, there are several top companies which hire fresher based on their skills and knowledge some of the top private companies are-
Accenture, TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Tata motors, HCL, ONGC, Bajaj, Reliance, Mahindra, Deloitte and many more.
Besides the private sectors, there are so many engineers those who wish to even go for various government jobs because of the high job security, lucrative perks and high job positions.
Some of the government jobs you can go for after engineering are-
• PSU’s- In order to get into PSU’s students need to clear the Graduate aptitude test engineering (GATE) entrance examination conducted by various government organizations such as BHEL, ONGC,IOCL Etc. Getting selected into PSU’s is the most desirous thing amongst the engineering graduates PSU’s offer lucrative perks and less work pressure. And the employs enjoys several other benefits provided by the company.
• Probationary officer (P.O) in the banking sector- Each and every year majority of banks recruit for the post of probationary officer on a very large scale. It is one of the most respected job, with so many lucrative perks, high job security and other benefits.
• Civil services (UPSC)- Most of the engineering students are passionate about becoming an IAS or a PCS officer and want to serve for the society, UPSC is considered as one of the most prestigious jobs in India and is one of the most difficult exams to crack due to immense competition and high cut-offs one needs to be extreme dedication.
• SSC CGL- These exams are conducted by government for various positions in different governmental departments. The vacancies are extremely high and have a very high pay scale with a reputed job position.
• There are so many other renowned government jobs such as –
Defense services like- Army, Navy, Air force.
Jobs in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
IT officers in Public sector banks.
• Run an NGO- There are so many students those who wish to contribute something to the society and want to fight for the noble cause, so most of them either join several top NGO’s and some even run their own NGO.
After completing your B.TECH degree there are plenty of opportunities, you just have to recognize your hidden talent and skills which you possess and follow your passion and work hard with dedication you will definitely reach height if success.
Created on Oct 8th 2018 08:13. Viewed 254 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.