reviews are less trustworthy than we think. There are several reasons
why someone might leave a negative company review, and these reviews are
often unverified, subjective, inaccurate, or written by people who are
no longer with your organization.
the people who have had a bad experience are 2 to 3 times more likely
to write about it than the ones who had a great experience. And yet, a
recent Indeed survey shows that 83% of job seekers are likely to base
their decision on where to apply on company reviews, and 46% will weigh a
organization's reputation heavily before accepting a job offer. How can
your company combat the messages that don’t accurately represent your
Proko chooses to focus on the positive and only allows current employees to
share the best things about their work. Sometimes we need to remind
ourselves about the very things that attracted us in the first place or
remember the 2-3 things (or people) that we're grateful for.
- Create e-cards and other sharable assets that employees can select, personalize, and share.
- Import content to an easy-to-use, customizable microsite.
- Track sharing activity and leverage those insights for future employer branding and employee advocacy activities.
- Bring your messages to the mainstream
- Boost employee engagement with Proko
- Create polls and surveys
- Build multiple surveys and polls using Proko polls and survey builder.
- Track answers and leverage those insights for future employer branding and employee advocacy activities.
- Reward positive contributions and encourage engagement and healthy competition with Proko’s gamification capabilities.
new employees swiftly create a custom category just for welcoming new
employees and connect them quickly with your mission, culture, values,
colleagues and other important info to help them ramp up quickly.
is the Positivity Platform that allows anyone to share the best things
about their work and workplace. It allows your employees to easily share
good things about your culture and career opportunities, or simply
acknowledge the people that are making work great. It’s more than a
Created on Nov 2nd 2020 23:03. Viewed 143 times.