What Is Hair Transplant?by Cuban Mark Health Blogger “Hair Transplant which is also known to as hair restoration is a surgical technique during which new hair follicles are transplanted from a hair-loss resistant area (back of head) to a balding or hair thinning area. It's a permanent replacement treatment to revive the hair within the balding area. Thus, it's a permanent natural-looking solution for patients affected by balding conditions or receding hairlines.” Says Dr. Deepesh Goyal who is one of the best hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur.
Hair transplantation also can be used for other body parts like for reviving eyelashes, eyebrow transplant, beard hair, chest hair, bush and to treat scars caused by any accident or surgery.
Who Are The Perfect Candidates For A Hair Transplant Procedure?According to the specialists of one of the best hair transplant clinic in Navi Mumbai, not every person is perfect for a hair transplant. Following are the points to keep in mind-
• Men who are losing their hair because of male pattern baldness for around five years or who have progressed to a Norwood class 3, which is that the earliest stage of male hair loss, or above.
• Men who have realistic expectations and who understand that their hair loss might still progress albeit they're taking prescribed medication to prevent the progression.
• Men who are dealing with baldness for several years and whose hair loss has stabilized and have an interest in growing hair to give a younger appearance.•
- Men and ladies who have lost hair because of trauma or burns.
What Are The Various Techniques Used For A Hair Transplant?
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)The FUT process removes a small strip of tissue from the rear of the head, from which the donor hair follicles are extracted. The hair follicles are harvested from this strip by an experienced clinical team before being individually transplanted to the recipient areas. In cases of advanced hair loss, FUT is preferred because it allows for the best number of grafts to be transplanted during a single session.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)In an FUE hair transplantation, each follicular unit is individually taken from the scalp with the help of a pen like punch tool and no strip of tissue is removed. Hair follicles are removed randomly which ends up in less density within the donor area that's not very noticeable. Since follicles are removed one at a time, fewer follicles are often harvested during a typical session.
What to Do Before A Hair Transplant Procedure?
• Avoid aspirin, advil, motrin, alcohol, vitamins, vitamin E, steroids, cortisone creams, green tea, and smoking. All of those can cause you to bleed more making the surgery much harder and possibly less successful.
• On the day of your surgery, take a shower and wash your hair with traditional shampoo. Avoid using any sort of toiletry or other lotions.
• Have a light-weight breakfast, but don’t drink milk, white tea or coffee up to 12 hours before your surgery. This is often because when you're under anesthetic, your body's reflexes are temporarily stopped. If your stomach has food and drink in it, there is a risk of vomiting, or regurgitation (bringing up food into your throat). If this happens, the regurgitated food can spill into your lungs and affect your breathing, also cause damage to your lungs.
• Arrange for a way of transportation. don't drive on your own under the influence of valium (a medicine used for treating anxiety) or painkillers since they cause drowsiness.
What Is The Post-Operative Care After A Hair Transplant Procedure?
• On the first outing from surgery, take a shower. Wash your body as you always do. Then shampoo the donor area together with your usual shampoo. Your doctor will tell you when to use the shampoo.
• Avoid using combs otherwise, you might catch a stitch with the comb. It’s okay if water washes over the recipient area, but don’t shampoo it until the second day after the surgery.• After surgery head home and rest. Keep your head about 45 degrees. A recliner is going to be helpful.
• A head wrap is going to be placed around your head for the primary night. The subsequent morning, take scissors and just cut the head wrap and take it away. Don’t pull it off, otherwise you might pull out some grafts.
What Diet Should You Follow For A Hair Transplant Procedure?
• A diet lacking in important minerals, vitamins, proteins, and fatty acids may cause the cells within the hair follicles to malfunction. A poor diet also can cause further hair loss.
- Diets that are rich in iron and zinc provide the body with essential minerals to produce healthy hair and follicles.
• Foods that are rich in protein, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, and vitamin B6 are excellent sources of nutrients for promoting healthy, new hair growth and powerful follicles.
• Avoid consumption of alcohol for a couple of weeks after your surgery because alcohol can interfere with the anesthetic, creating a dangerous sedative effect.
Created on Jan 12th 2021 01:34. Viewed 211 times.