What is Ethical Hacking? – A Beginner’s Guide to Ethical Hacking Worldby shivkumar singh Digital Marketing Executive
WHAT IS ETHICAL HACKING
Hacking means finding the possible entry points that exist in a computer system or network and finally entering into them. Hacking is usually legal as long as it is being done to find weaknesses in a computer or network system for testing purpose. This sort of hacking is known as Ethical Hacking.
TYPES OF HACKING
Hacking can be dived into different categories, based on what is being hacked. For Example,
- Website Hacking
- Network Hacking
- Email Hacking
- Password Hacking
- Computer Hacking
WHY BECOME ETHICAL HACKER?
The importance of ethical is growing these days because of technological advances and increase in number of threats in the computer world, due to which the demand of ethical hackers is on rise. So, opting for 6 months training can be beneficial for your career. You can also become a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) by joining training, if you want to pursue your career in Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking. The CEH exam lays emphasis on how hackers locate and exploit vulnerabilities. The course consists of everything from the tools of the trade to ethics.
TYPES OF HACKER
- Hacktivist – those who hack due to some ideas and to make a statement.
- Script kiddie – they usually use pre-build tools and have no technical skills.
- Grey hat – they reveal the weakness to the company after they get unauthorized access.
- Black hat – get unauthorized access
- White hat – ethical hacker, they document everything they do and reveal the weaknesses & vulnerabilities to the company.
SKILL REQUIRED FOR ETHICAL HACKER
- Programming skills
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Operating System
- Get to know as many technology as you can put your hands on
You can learn all these skills by joining Ethical Hacking Training Center in Noida.
It is necessary to learn the fundamentals of programming, like data types, the variable manipulation at the OS level to the use of functions, etc. Here are some tips to take in consideration:
- Try to understand the OS level operations on the language you are learning or alternatively learn the assembly language.
- Keep yourself motivated in your learning path and remember to achieve results takes time.
Opportunities that can boost you as a White Hat, Ethical Hacker
- It is very clear that ethical hackers have a great demand in the job market.
- The IT sector is still growing despite the threats of data thefts.
- In spite of the financial meltdown and the bubble burst that we faced recently, IT spends and Cyber Security spends is on the rise.
- Penetration testers and ethical bodyguards guard the systems and hence are an essential part of the IT ecosystem.
- Criminals work on the in-between spaces to get at your data, and a white hat hacker is alert about his systems, like a sentry on border vigil.
- To counter the menace of hacking, we look up to ethical hackers
TO SUM UP
There are a number of courses that equip you in cyber security. Enrolling in Best Ethical Hacking Classes in Noida and getting certifications is only half the journey. You have to work on your communication skills, IT skills and find reasons to be called the best cyber professional in high demand.
With all the tools and apps along with your knowledge and continuous monitoring, the threat to security is still real. There are organizations that get lost in the huge cost of a network breach all over the world. Getting into ethical hacking is interesting but quite difficult.
Prevention is better than cure. But how to prevent is even more difficult job in the world of hacking. Open source tools or commercial tools, security is always under threat, and ethical hackers always need to be alert.
Source Content: -
Created on Aug 23rd 2019 05:44. Viewed 471 times.