What Is Domain Authority (DA)? How to increase DA?by AMIT SINGH Webarchers- an perfect blog Junction
Domain authority was developed by MOZ based on a logarithmic score between 0 to 100
factors that affect your domain authority:
- Moz Rank.
- Moz Trust.
- Social signals, Social Shares
- Linking root domains.
- Total backlink profile.
- User experience.
- Website Structure.
- Technical SEO including on page SEO
- Site loading time.
- Domain age.
- Many more ranking factor
Recommended to read :Important ! Essential SEO Terms You Must Know For Internet Marketing
Practices used to Boost up domain authority.
- Focus On Internal Linking
- Implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Publish Quality Blog Posts Consistently
- Write Unique Content Linkable Content
- Speed Up Your Website
- Remove Bad Backlinks To Your Site
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly?
- Guest Posting or Guest Blogging
- Stay Active On Social Media
For more SEO updates and news visit https://webarchers.com
Created on Jan 13th 2018 12:43. Viewed 948 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.