What Is BullGuard Backup Integration In Windows Explorer?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard antivirus has become one of the best security software programs and it provides excellent security against viruses, malware, and threats. The advanced feature for BullGuard Backup is the ideal integration in the Windows Explorer which will make the user access the Online Backup drive without opening either the Internet browser directly.
With the help of Backup Integration in Windows Explorer, the user can copy files to and from the Online Backup drive whenever easiest. To use the integrated Online Drive, we are here with the exact steps which are given below.
Ways for BullGuard Backup Integration in Windows Explorer
You easily can integrate backup of BullGuard in the Windows Explorer and for that, you have to follow a few steps:
• First of all, open My PC or Windows Explorer, and then, you will see that the Online Drive icon
• You can open the My Computer from the Windows Start option or Windows Explorer by either right-clicking on the My PC and choose the Explore option or just by pressing the Windows key + E from the keyboard
• You can back up documents to the Online Drive and you can use the drag and drop functionality or copy-paste
A pop-up screen will appear to show you the progress of the backup operation. To recover the files, either use drag and drop from the backup drive to any location on the computer or use Copy and Paste functions to move the files from the drive
Create Backup Profiles for Emails on a Manual Basis
Keep various files versions – This option will allow the user to have more backups of the same file on his online drive
If you prefer making your backup profiles of the emails manually rather than using the Backup Wizard then, you have to take the following steps:
• First of all, you have to open the BullGuard Backup console
• Go to the Backup section and in the Backup tab, you have to click on the new backup option
• At the next screen, you have to choose the options that BullGuard will offer you to help you to create the profile easier, Emails or Files and you will need to choose what you would like to have on the backup
• Now, click on the Emails option to create a backup profile for your file, and in the new pop-up screen, go to the What tab to choose the email customer and identity which you want to backup the emails from
• By clicking on the Rename link that appears in the upper-right corner of the What tab, you can name the backup profile to the liking
You will then see the items from the email client and you can browse through them and then, unmark any unnecessary items which you don’t need to backup. From this, you can easily backup the email which you need and save the space altogether
When you are done with all the emails which you want to backup, all you need to choose a location for the backup by going to the Where tab:
CD – You cannot have access to backup the emails on the DVD/CD
Online drive – It will upload the files to the backup servers where you can access them easily. You will need to name the backup profile
Ask me every time – It will ask BullGuard antivirus for the backup location any time the backup profile is used
Local/Remote Path – You can select to backup the files on the same PC or on the local PC from the same network with you and you will need to write the path for that PC.
Online Drive – It will upload the files to the backup servers where you only can access them and you will need to name the backup profile
The profiles which are shown can be edited by choosing the specific profile and click the Edit button to adjust the settings to your liking. To start using a backup profile, you have to double-click on it or choose the profile and click on the Run Now option.
You will need to call on BullGuard Contact Support Number UK to get in touch with the technical experts for any help. The technicians are always there to fix the issues immediately.Source Url: https://bullguarduksupport.mystrikingly.com/blog/what-is-bullguard-backup-integration-in-windows-explorer
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jul 16th 2021 07:01. Viewed 177 times.